Chapter 2 - "It's not possible !

CHAPTER 2

Niall hasn't been home lately, *sigh , I spoke to myself.

I sat all alone on the couch in the living room, ALL ALONE!!!!! :'(

I never thought that I will ever feel that way, EVER !

That feeling when no one is around to accompany you.....missing his warm hugs and soft kisses.

Look now!!!!! No one is there for me to listen to my wearies.

How I wish Niall had been himself like the first day we stepped into the chapel, me in my bridal dress, he in his tuxedo, we exchanged rings and even had the most passionate kiss I had in my entire life.

-Just then, the door bell rang-

"Ding Dong !"

I immediately wiped my tears off onto my cotton shirt, stepped up n went towards the door.

Upon opening the door, I see a Tall blonde, he's shirt half buttoned, exposing his chest , his hair was in a mess, it wasn't perfect or neat. He looked sloppy n a face of a drunkard.

All I cld do was to hold back my tears.

"What happened to you darling?" I whispered.

He shoved me aside roughly like a burly man would do, went to our room and slammed the door hard.

I was stunned and shocked beyond words. But still he's my husband...

I creeped quietly into the room, there was a strong pungent of liquor scent which secured the room like it was his. I laid down beside him on the bed, trying my best not to rock the bed too hard when he suddenly grabbed my hand with tight grip. "Sorry my love" he muttered, Not long after he was in a deep deep sleep, and so I did the same.

It was the next morning , I rolled around on the bed like I was a snowball, like I always do, realising that "WHAT?WHERE? WHERE IS NIALL?"

I immediately jumped out of bed, n searched the whole house [Every inch, Every corner] for signs of Niall, not even being able to get my hair done.

But....

He wasn't there.

It was then I heard chuckling coming from the tiniest closest at the bottom of the stairs. I must have missed that.

As I reached for the handle, gently turning the knob...

"HMM, HMM WHACHA Doing here dear ? I was just, hmm just, Hanging around ... hehe"

"O.....k?"

Well that was suspicious.

"Why don't you take a shower well I fix dinner :)"

He makes a leap for the stairs as he skipped along the walkway to the washroom.

Well i, getting a little naughty, took his jeans and whipped out his phone. It was so close to me clicking the gallery...

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH THAT YOUNG LADY!"

He has never spoke to me in such a tone before but

"Err, I was , I was , hmm... you know, the usual stuff women will do for a guy? You know I was hmm, getting ur wallpaper on your phone changed again"

"You did that just yesterday , sweetie" he getting all lovey dovey.

"Hehe, I thought it was better of with a new one 😀 so I decided to change it again ! "

" I thought so..."

Not getting any of my hopes high , against his deep rough voice.

"Just don't ever do that again,i need some privacy of my own too" Niall hissed.

I was taken aback by his words and all of a sudden, I felt betrayed.

It wasn't a Great feeling.