Chapter 3 - Secret Admirer

CHAPTER 3

Blood stains covered the toilet floor, those on my bed room pillow were also visible. This isn't a good idea but that was the only way which could help me , well "solve my wearies" in that sense.

I headed to the kitchen to have a quick breakfast n had my wound covered in a thin bandage before putting on my long white sleeve topped over a black sleeveless vest which made me seem like a air stewardess.

I woke up early enough for the sun to not have reached it's awaking point yet, got ready for work and set foot for the door.

It was the most busiest month of the year, September, and plus I was working for the press, journalist in other words. I've been gathering information here and there for the latest scoop and for no apparent reason that month has certainly got the most amount of scoops! [News]

"Hey Kenny! Mind getting me a cup of coffee on your way in? I couldn't get a chance to leave my seat for just a minute...oh gosh what a busy day"

"Here you go princess" he acting all nice n etc."So, how's ur day been so Far?"

"Well I'm super busy and it would great if I could get some help with the files right there"

" Definitely, I'll be right at it ! Besides I didn't get any instructions yet for my next move so why not ^^"

" Oh..My..God Thank you so much! i owe u one"

"How about dinner today? Free to join me?"

" Perhaps "

"Oh ok then! See you in Sea Bass Bar at 6pm! Then we can walk together to the restaurant just a few feet away."

"Great"

"Great"

Not to mention,Kenny has been my secret admirer since the day we worked together, he was charming and have a beautiful dimpled smile, but it was a choice that I couldn't pick but went with Niall instead which was a much better choice then, and he had promised me so much and now...Haizzz...he just broke my heart. Even with the cuts on my arm wasn't enough to make me feel at ease. I didn't feel like returning home that night and when I didn't, something came for the worse of what I would have much expected.

" Hey Kenny ! You're here early, as always :) "

" You are looking very gorgeous tonight babe."

"Thanks" I responded as my cheeks flushed bright red.

---------------------------------------------

We had mouthful chats which was well spent. I enjoyed pretty much all of it!

Now on the way home in Kenny's car, I couldn't bear to think of what to expect, only for the worse to happen. I teared a little but wiping it off almost immediately to avoid him noticing.

"Thxs for the lift Kenny! See you tomorrow! " I bade goodbye.