Chapter 9

Gaaras POV*

We left in separate cars to work. Once we arrived to the shop I did my usual starbucks trip. I walked out the shop and down a couple stores to get us the usual. I placed my order and paid and after I waited in the chair. But during this whole time I only had one thing on my mind..

Did my brother sleep with her.. Are they together.. What are they..

Gaara*

I walked up and grabbed our drinks and walked back to the shop.

It was quiet and the only people here were my brother and I.

I walked over to his spot and placed his drink next to him.

Here.

Thanks..

Kankaro..

What. He replied annoyed.

What's going on with you and Hinata. I asked not bothering to look him in the eyes as I sat on the couch..

Why should it matter to you. You have rayna. Or are you two on break again. He said annoyed.

No. Were not. I replied playing with a pencil in my hand.

Then why do you want to know whats up with Hinata and I.

I stayed silent not knowing how to answer his question.

Ya know Gaara you have some nerve asking about the kid. She hasn't done a single thing wrong to you yet you treat her like trash. You're fucked up dude! She really liked you too. She is a sweet girl and honestly you dont deserve her! He yelled frustratedly.

Rayna's pregnant..

The room went silent and we just locked eyes.

I..I dont.. Know what to do bro.. I said trying to hold back the tears.

Don't you dare cry, Gaara. You were manly enough to stick your dick in her be manly enough to be there for her now! He yelled.

I dont know if it's mine!! I yelled back frustrated..

Kankaro got quiet..

So what are you gonna do Gaara.

I.. I dont know yet! I yelled rubbing my head.

My gut tells me that It's not mine.. But I just don't know..

Kankaro got up and came and sat next to me on the couch. We'll figure this out. He said putting his arm around my shoulder.
Yea I replied..

Do you love her Gaara.

No.. Not really. Not anymore at least.

Just cause you might be having a kid, doesn't meant you have to be with that person. Just make sure you are in your childs life.

Yea.. You're right.

Once you figure all this out you have some serious apologizing to do to Hinata.

Yea.. I know..
Kankaro, did you sleep with her. I asked..

Kankaro started laughing. Guess you'll never know huh little bro.

I rolled my eyes. Whatever.

Hours passed and the day was coming to an end. Kankaro left 10 minutes ago cause it was my turn to close up. I walked over to the door to lock it but for some reason something told me to look outside. I walked out the store door and turned my head to see Rayna was walking into a store locking arms with some short brown haired guy.
I felt my body get hot and my anger shot up as I walked towards there direction. Rayna!  Her eyes everted towards me and widened.
Were done you fucking whore! Were never doing this again. Call me when the baby arrives. Till then I dont want shit to do with you! I screamed causing a scene.
Have a goodnight, bitch!

I stormed back across the street and heard the guy yell to her, you're pregnant! Don't call me anymore!

I laughed as I heard her start to cry and curse.

Gaara! Wait! I can explain!

I didn't bother looking back , I quickly entered the shop and lock everything just before she tried opening the door.

I flipped her off and grabbed my keys turned the lights off and went out the back door where my car was parked and drove off.

I cant believe I just told her off.. I cant believe the bitch was two-timing me.. I arrived at my house and I parked my car in the driveway and sat there for a minute.

Its all over.. I feel.. Better. I smiled and got out the car. I walked in and noone was home. I made myself a sandwich and went to my room.

I need to apologize to Hinata.. Im such a dick.

I laid in bed eating my sandwich and thought of ideas of how I can make it up to her.

Finally I came up with an idea. I looked at the clock it read 9:40.  I decided to crash early so I can wake up early and do what I need to do. I quickly sent my brother a txt msg letting him know I wasn't gonna work tomorrow. Once I did that I went to bed kind of excited for tomorrow to come.

I hope you like what Im gonna do for you Hinata..