Chapter 1

Megan's POV.

"Take 10 everybody!" Yelled Nick our choreographer as we just finished 10 songs off the set list for tonight's show. "Ugh I can't wait for tonight!" Yelled my best friend Jordan "same but I'm so tired" I said as I let out a sigh. "Well you should have slept in the same bed as Justin and you wouldn't have that problem" said my other best friend Keke I rolled my eyes as both her and Jordan laughed at me. I love my best friends but sometimes I want to hit them upside the head.

Jordan has been my best friend since we we're about 4. She's tall about 5'4 she has long brown hair pass her shoulders and she has blue eyes, people tell us all the time that we look like sisters but we both don't see it. We both grew up in North Carolina so I guess you can say we are country girls, when both Jordan and I were 18 we moved to LA together to try and live out our dream which we are doing right now. We were only living in LA about a month or two before one day Jordan came home from work running in like there was gonna be a fire telling -or more like yelling that Justin Bieber was holding back up dancer auditions for his Believe Tour. We both weren't fans or as he calls them Beliebers at the time but we liked his music. We went to the audition and here we are back up dancers on the Purpose tour.

Our friend Keke we meet at the Believe Tour audition and we just clicked. She's really pretty, and for the first year of the Believe Tour we called her Zendaya cause she looks just like besides the fact that she's only 5'3.

"It's not my fault that he let that bitch Ally be all over him right in front of me, he knows I hate that" I said as I rolled my eyes "well he looks like he could take a nap or something I mean he kinda looks like a zombie" Keke said as we all look over at Justin who's leaning against the wall with his eyes half closed as the little bitch Ally talks to him rubbing up and down his chest like he was hers. "Yeah well maybe he could go take a nap with her" I said as I walked away from them and passed Justin to get to my bag to get my bottle of water.

You probably want to know what that was all about right? Well it all start after Justin and Selena broke up for the first time back in 2012. When me and Jordan first join the Bieber team back then it was like me and Justin became best of friends, Selena was okay with us being friends I mean it wasn't like I was gonna try and take Justin from Selena. I'd never do that to another girl that's so wrong on so many levels. But when Selena and Justin broke up for the first time he was so upset that he called me to hang out so he could talk to someone and I don't know what it was about that night but Justin had somehow got me under his spell like he had almost every girl in the world but I knew nothing would happen because one he had just gotten out of a relationship and two I thought he only saw me as a friend.

And not long after that started the on and off shit that happened with those two. I'm not sure how it had happened but I think we were doing a show in Austin Texas. Justin had just got off the phone with Selena after other fight and they were once again broken up I had went to go see if he was okay and the next thing I know we were making out on his bed.

And now, for the pass 3 and a half years we have kinda had a relationship. I guess you can call it a friends with benefits kinda thing cause he still hooks up with two different girls. Which I hate I mean there is no doubt in my mind that I love Justin he says he loves me too but sometimes I feel as if he only says that to me just so I can keep him company.

The two other girls that Justin hooks up with are Ally and of course Haliey Bitchwin oops I mean Baldwin. Ally is one of the backup dancers that joined the tour this year since a couple of people left. The day she came here she didn't like me and I never knew why until the day I saw her and Justin making out in the hallway and ever since then when ever me and Justin fight he always goes to her knowing it will piss me off.