Chapter 3

"Oh my gosh!" Yelled Keke breaking me out of my thoughts. I looked over at the girls to see what was going on "he just tweeted asking about where the best place was to get some lunch and people are telling him to go to In n' Out Burger and I saw one not that far from here!!" She told the girls and as I looked over at Megan's I couldn't miss the look on her face when her best friend had just told her that Matt wasn't to far from them. "Lets go! Megs go get some clothes on and let's go see if we can get you his number" said Jordan and she pushes Megan to the bathroom but again I don't miss the look that come over her face.

Fuck.

What the hell am I gonna do? Should I tell Megan not to go and then just never take her to meet Matt? I don't like the feeling I'm getting knowing that she has a silly little fan girl crush on him. Megan was mine. And I'd be damned if I'll let anyone take her away from me.

I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom to see her doing her make-up dressed in some really tight skinny jeans with holes in them and a nice v-neck shirt that showed to much for my liking. I slowly walked up behind her and wrap my arms around her pulling her into my chest as I cuddle my face into her neck giving her a few kisses before I pull away and watch her put on some make-up. "You know, you don't need to put on make-up right?" I said making her stop what she was going to look at me through the mirror "it makes me look prettier with it on" she says before she goes back to doing what she was doing before.

"Hey" I said as I turn her around so that she was looking at me I take the pencil thing from her hands and set in it on the countertop. I put both of my hands on the side of her face making sure to look her in the eyes. "Angel you are the most beautiful and gorgeous girl I have ever seen on this earth. You don't need this shit you call make-up to make you look pretty when you look so breath taking without it." I said looking into her eyes that seem to light up at what I just said to her.

"Jay that was really sweet" she whispered as she gave me a cute little smile. We both stand there looking into each other's eyes. Her eyes are such a beautiful brown color I just love looking into them.

I don't know how long we just looked at each other but we looked away from each other when there is yelling outside the door "Megan come on he is gonna leave before we even get there!?" Yelled Jordan making Megan look away from me and look into the mirror making sure that she looked good as she played with her hair a bit and make sure her makeup looked nice. She played with the promise bracelet I had gave her a couple months ago after a big fight we had, had over Hailey. It was one of the promise bracelets that had to be unlocked with a little key that I had on a chain that stayed under my shirt so that I didn't lose it.

 It was one of the promise bracelets that had to be unlocked with a little key that I had on a chain that stayed under my shirt so that I didn't lose it

(That's her bracelet)

Once she was done making sure she looked good she turned around to look at me "I'll see you later Jay" she said as she gives me a small kisses but I pull her back for a longer kisses. When I pulled away from the kiss I pulled her into my chest holding her tight so she couldn't leave. "Justin I need to go, I don't want to miss meeting Matt!" She said with a little giggle as she tried to pull away "noo stay with me" I say as I kissed her cheek "Jay I'll be back later I just want to see if I can see him or get a picture or something I'll be back before you know it" she said giving me a smile "but angel it's my day off and I just want it to be you and me all day and your gonna leave me to go see someone that you can see some other time" I whined like a little kid not wanting her to go to him. I wanted her with me.