Chapter 36

LIVIA'S POV:

"Can we please just forget what happened in 9th grade?" Ashton asked me, looking at me in my eyes, whilst I stared down at the ground.

"Sure," I muttered.

"What?" Kylee asked, frowing at Ashton and I.

"This is one of the guys from that band, Kylee," I said, picking up Kylee.

"Oh, hi, I'm Kylee. My mommy's pregnant," Kylee blurted, and my eyes widened at her saying that. Ashton's eyes darted down to my large stomach.

"Woah-- Livia, how many months are you?"

"7 months," I said.

"Oh my God! I didn't know that you were pregnant! Boy or girl?" he asked.

"We don't know, we're keeping it a surprise," I said.

"well, I definately be one of the first people there at the hospital," Ashton exclaimed, and I laughed.

"Alrighty,"

*

 "The plane will be landing now, so please sit down and buckle up your seat belts. Thank you for your patience," the male voice said over the intercom on the airplane. Finally, back on the ground. I thought I was going to be sick, it isn't easy having morning sickness and being pregnant on a plane.

"Thank Nando's," I sighed, and Niall patted my leg, and quickly buckled Kylee back in her seat.

*

"WE'RE HOMEEE!" I shouted, and Louis and Nicole shot up, they were fucking snogging on my good couch. Damn bitches will die if they do that again. The twins must've been napping, but I guess no anymore.

I tossed my suitcase on the floor, and moved so Niall and Kylee could come inside. 5SOS were at a hotel tonight, and were moving in the neighborhood tomorrow.

"Oh, hey," Louis muttered. I heard faint crying from upstairs. Louis glared at me as I smirked at him, and he jogged up the stairs.

My eyes darted around the living room as Nicole was greeting Niall, and they were trying to talk privately.

Someone fucking un-organized our house, and I could tell, because my collection of milk jugs weren't where they were supposed to be.

Louis came back downstairs without the twins, they must have fallen back asleep.

"Who cleaned up in here?" I asked, looking for my stuff that was in specific places. Louis frowned at Nicole.

"I told you," he mumbled, and she rolled her eyes.

"Yea, where did my dirty paper plates go?" Niall asked, looking around the flat as well.

"We tidied up and threw that stuff away," Nicole explained.

"Why?" I asked, throwing my hands up in the air.

"I thought that we could clean up for you guys, since we were staying here. It was the least we could do," Nicole said in a small voice, staring at her feet.

Louis walked over to her, and slung an arm around her shoulder.

"So, anyways, where are you guys going to be staying now?" Niall asked Louis and Nicole.

"We're buying the house on the end of this street. It's the one that isn't a duplex," Louis said.

"Oh! That's right next to Ashton and Luke's duplex! And on the left of Calum and Michael's duplex!" Niall said.

"Oh yeah, they're moving here," Louis said, and Niall and I nodded.

"Well, we better get going. We had people move our stuff earlier, and tomorrow I'm getting my money from the bank. My precious, precious money," Louis sighed.

"Well, I'd find it precious too, it was over a million dollars," I said, and he nodded.

"Here, uh, I'll help you grab your stuff," Niall said.

"Uhm, alright," Louis and Nicole said in unison, and headed upstairs.

I stared down at Kylee, who was picking at her finger nails.

"So are you excited for your new baby brother or sister?" I asked Kylee, squatting down beisde her.

"Yea, it better be a sister," Kylee snapped.

"Or what?" I asked.

"I will mail it to Nana and Papa," she decided, and I laughed.

"Eh, I tried to do the same thing to your uncle Louie," I chuckled.

"Louis?" she asked, pointing upstairs.

"No, the short one," I said, and she made an 'O' with her mouth.

"I missed Aunt Well," she sighed.

"Then we can see her tomorrow, okay? Along with Uncle Liam and Aunt Dani," I said, and she bobbed her head.

I smiled to myself, just because I discovered fresh groceries on the dining room table, including milk.

_________

I didn't know what else to put, eheheh.

The song for this chapter issssss: Little White Lies by One Direction, it just totally fits with Hessa and shit and I'm obsessed with After.

Btw, you should Kik me and we can fangirl over After Harry and After, like, omf.

Alrightyyyy, comment and vote. Shanks.

(plus, read this aweshum Zayn fan-fic, Laced. It's awesome, but it's pretty, uhm, well, porn-y. Oh gawshers. It, like gives you the Zayn feels so much tho, like, Zayn is fucking perf and he's mah fave and I'm gunna go die now asdfgh)

(Elounor thooo)

Okay I'm done. ~melea