Chapter 45

MARISSA'S POV:

"Harold Edward Styles, do you take Marissa Sue Ott, to love, help, be loyal to, cherish, and care for, for eternity?"

Harry smiled at me, and then looked back at the priest. "I do."

"And do you, Marissa Sure Ott, take Harold Edward Styles, to love, help, be loyal to, cherish, and care for, for eternity?"

I nodded and flashed a smile at Harry. "I do."

"Rings please." the priest annouced, and Noah wobbled up the stairs with Nicole holding his hand. Noah handed the priest the rose colored pillow with the rings pinned onto it. Noah and Nicole walked off of the altar and stood where they were before.

My hands were sweating from the suspense, and I was anxious, and nervous too still, even though we already said our vows.

The priest handed Harry my ring, and handed me his. I slid Harry's ring onto his finger, looking straight into his green eyes the whole time. He smiled at me gently and slid my ring on. We both looked back up at the priest, and nodded.

Harry and I had our hands in front of us, intertwined with one another's. "And now, I pronouce you two husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Styles. You may kiss the bride." the priest annouced, and everyone started clapping.

Harry leaned in, and I did as well. Let me just say, it was the best fucking kiss I've ever had, dammit.

Oops, I swore in my head during church. Sorry God.

Harry grinned at me, and I smirked. "So, Mrs. Styles, should we head to the limo?" he asked.

"Why not, Mr. Styles." I agreed, saying it in the most posh, British accent ever possible. Harry picked me up bridal style and carried me off the altar, and carrying me outside the church, where evryone was loading off to.

I saw my mom and dad, and Harry carried me over to them. He set me down and began to talk to his mother, while I got to speak to mine.

"You're married... to that Harry kid now. Wow," my mom said in awe. "You've always said you'd marry him and I never believed you."

I laughed. "I told you so." I bragged, and my mom rolled her eyes, and pulled out her phone and started playing on it. Typical Sarah Ott, everyone.

My dad smiled at me. "Aaliyah, did you say hi to Marissa?" he asked, looking behind him. Uh oh.

Aaliyah, my baby cousin stepped out from behind my dad. She's like, 4now, but she's super short. Like, the size of a fat 2-year-old. And when you looked into her eyes, you could see your worst nightmare. Creepy kid. I maybe shouldn't have made her 'evil like' and walk around when she was like 4 months old. Rookie mistake.

"Hi." she said in her low-pitched voice. I took a large step back when my dad wasn't looking.

I eventually power walked away from Aaliyah, that creepy kid. I walked over to my brother, who was linked arms with, wait a minute...

"Greta?" I asked in awe. She nodded. Her hair was still blonde, and she looked exactly like her brother, Jurrien. Jurrien was in my class since preschool, and he was a nerd, but a funny nerd.

Greta still had that bratty, snobby look on her face. "Jurrien's here too." she snapped.

"I don't care, I just want to know why you're here."

"She's my girlfriend." Conner said, like I should've KNOWN or something.

"Hah, I knew it! I told you, I told you so!" I laughed, and he rolled his eyes.

"Where's Haedan and Nanny?" I asked, looking around.

"They're by the entrance. Papa's here too." Conner said, and I nodded, walking to the entrance doors of the church. Haedan's my cousin, and Nanny and Papa are my grandma and grandpa, obviously.

"Haedan!" I yelled. The short red head turned around at the call of his name. Let me just say, Haedans like a bulldog, and we made fun of each other a lot as kids.

"Marissa!" he laughed, and ran over to me. He reached out to hug me, and I backed up.

"Don't ruin this dress." I snapped.

"Fatty." he mumbled.

"You can't call me fat when I weigh a lot less than you. Now take the blanket out of your shirt." I ordered, and Nanny turned around.

"I thought you two would mature by now." she muttered, and went back to visiting with people. I rolled my eyes at her and turned back to Haedan.

"I'm pissed at you." he admitted

"Why?"

"I said I was gonna marry Harry."

"Whatever Haedan. by the way, I got your Christmas present already." I smirked.

Honestly, I just get him a bottle of ketchup and mustard every year, and he doesn't give a shit. Fuck, he'd eat both of the containers plain.

"I got yours too." he blurted.

My eyes widened. He never got ME anything. "What is it?"

"Nothing." he said, and burst out laughing.

Oh the joy of my family.

__________

HA I LOVED TYPING THIS CHAPTER CUZ IT'S SUPER FUCKNG TRUE!!!!

I updated this last minute so sorry if its short, I'm only updating now because Livia puked. ): ( suckerrrrr)

Alright comment and vote pleash.

~ Melea