Chapter one- Something misterious

As i walked to the circus tent i was working in, i heard sirens. Not the happy type of sirens You would usually hear in a circus. These sirens were different. I tried listening better, when i suddenly realised that the sirens where from two-four ambulences and five police cars. I walked closer and started seeing The red, blue and white lights coming from the ambulences and police cars. I walked up to a police man and asked What was wrong." Miss...Im sorry to tell You....but Jim Cabnets was murdered an hour ago." He said, sorrow in his tone. Jim was one of my co workers. He did the tiger tamer act. Everyone loved him, i dont get why someone would kill him for no reason. He was one of my closest friends, So i know that He would never do anything bad to anyone. I nodded to the police officer and walked away. As i walked away, i looked around. I saw the body of Jim covered in a clean, paper-white bag. I went up to the boss, her silky black hair flowed everytime The wind came, while her black and yellow short dress had ripple like designs on the bottom."Boss....are we going to keep doing the show?" I asked her."I-i dont think so....we need time to get a new act....but tomorrow i know we will." She said reasuringly. I nodded and thanked her for telling me. I started walking away from the tent. I was a pretty strong woman from pain, physically and mentally. I knew how to control my tears from flowing down my cheeks. I was used to the ones i loved dieing. My parents died when i was small, making me be taken in a foster home, My closest friend commited suicide when i was 12 years old, and my grandparents both died when i was 16.

To get to my house i have to pass this dark alleyway almost no one goes in. When i passed it i heard noises. Sort of like tiny squeaks. (no one is makin dah babies in der! You dirty minded person) I saw the silouhete of someone doing something in the allyway. I passed it as probably people fucking eachother.

As i entered My home i felt like someone was watching me. Every step i took and every breath i let out, i felt like someone was recording everything i do. I walked up the stairs, went in my room and closed the door. I put on a black peirce The veil shirt with black pajama pants and walked to my bathroom thats connected with my bedroom. I grabed My mint flavoured toothpaste and put some on My mechanical toothbrush. I brushed My teeth for a good four minutes. Each minute for each section of my mouth. I finished up and jumped on my bed with maroon colored sheets and covered myself in my Panic at the disco blanket. A good fifteen minutes passed when i started drifting off to my dreamless sleep.

A/n
Hey guys! So heres the first chapter! I hope you guys liked it! Bye!