6

At the set

Taeyeon yells: Saranghae!!!

Tiffany turns around, a crowd gathers.

Taeyeon rushes up to Tiffany: Saranghae, whether or not you decide to accept me, I love you, I will always love you

Tiffany: Shh... People are watching

Taeyeon: I don't care, I want them to know, I love you

Tiffany hugs Taeyeon

Taeyeon: What does that mean?

Tiffany: What do you think it means?

Taeyeon jokes: I don't know, I'm just a stupid coffee girl

Tiffany: It means I love you too, silly..

Lee Soo Man: Nice! You guys are doing great, I think we'll be able to perform by next week. I want you two to do a promotion for this musical on friday.

Taeyeon: Dae..

Tiffany: Just us? Or with the whole cast?

Lee Soo Man: Well, the one this friday will be just you and taeyeon, there are several magazines and newspapers who want to interview you two and ask what its like to star in a musical with each other. Next week there will be one on television with the whole cast. Any problems?

Tiffany: Aniyo, of course not

Lee Soo Man: Great, okay, we'll start practicing again..

Later....
They finish practicing for the day.

Yuri: Fany, you were great.

Tiifany: Even though I was breaking up with you and you had to pretend to cry and try to get me back?

Yuri: I said you were great, I didn't say the character was great. I mean, come on, its so unrealistic. (jokes) who would give up their beautiful, rich girlfriend for a coffee girl?

Tiffany laughs : Yah, do you have plans tonight?

Yuri: Aniyo, wae?

Tiffany: How about dinner?

Yuri: Sure, why not?

Taeyeon, who has been listening, walks up: Oh, sure, you blame our relationships problems on me not trusting you. Maybe you just wanted to break up so that you could be with Yuri..

Tiffany says patiently: I told you why I wanted to break up. if you don't believe me, thats your problem. (to Yuri) I'm going to go change, I'll meet you outside..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany and Yuri walk into a small, cozy restaurant..

Tiffany sees Jessica and walks over

Jessica shrieks: Its Kwon Yuri! THE Yuri!! I think I'm feeling a bit dizzy..

Yuri eyes Jessica and laughs: Are you going to be okay?

Jessica: Maybe, if I'm not, will you give me CPR?

Tiffany ( laughs ): Sica, stop it. Aren't you embarrassed at all? You're practically throwing yourself at her!

Jessica ( jokes ): Do you want me to throw myself at you?

Yuri: Do you ask this question to people you've only just met all the time?

Tiffany: Constantly

Jessica: YAH!

Yuri laughs and Jessica and Tiffany eventually join in.