Prologue

Unknown number

Kim, it's MJ. please call me back asap. 

-Received on October 14, 11:45 pm-  

Kim. Shit. answer the phone. 

-Received on October 15, 12:00 am-

KIM ANSWER THE GODDAMN PHONE 

-Received on October 15, 12:03 am-

I'll tell them, Kimmy. I'll tell everyone...even if it's the last fucking thing I do. 

-Received on October 15, 12:10 am-

I'm not letting you get away with this. 

-Received on October 15,  2:30 am-

PAGEANT QUEEN FOUND DEAD AT LOCAL WILDLIFE PARK

updated at 9:45 pm, 10/19/15

Mary Jane Prescott was located near Hoover Valley Park early this morning by a passing jogger after a three day search by local residents and law enforcement agents. 

Though Prescott was nowhere to be seen for several days, Hoover Valley Police claim her passing was determined to be recent. Whether her death is a result of homicide, they have yet to say. 

A seemingly talented young woman, Prescott served as captain of her cheerleading team and  Vice President of the area's local Teen Christian Center. Her most recent achievement included winning first place in the annual Ms. Hoover Valley beauty pageant. Prescott was due to travel to Seattle to compete in the Ms. Oregon competition this December. 

Though speculation may be premature, Ms. Prescott's apparent popularity and good-standing in the Hoover Valley community still raises many questions. 

"It has to be an accident. It just has to," said a teary Lola Underwood, Prescott's bestfriend and cheerleading teammate, "MJ was a good person with a good heart. I can't possibly imagine someone going out of their way to hurt her." 

Hoover Valley police promise to update the public on their investigation into Mary Jane's death. Until then, friends and family will continue to try grappling with the loss of the town's most outstanding young member.