The End{Bad}

It turned out Aaron was cheating on Y/n with Aphmau, and others. He was the one who killed her parents in the burning fire to get close to her. He knew where she walked always.
With her heart and trust in his hands, It would be easy to kill her.
Thats what he did, Killed her, slowly and painfully. 
The death was unknown, The death was werid, cause no one saw it.

But Aaron.
Aaron used every girl. And didnt care, killed them after what he wanted from them.. Anything. Yet, you made him save you for sometime. You made him fell a way he never really did. That wasnt the plan for him.
He was that kind of dude.

And Y/n didnt give what he wanted, so death was worst for her. 

He killed her... He didnt realized until he had done it. He had fallen in love with Y/n L/n. Not for her looks. Not for something HE wanted. He wanted HER so THEY could have a family... Tears running down he's face, He wraps both of his hands on the knife, putting his hands out. The knife pointed at his neck. With one fast move. The knife goes threw his neck, making him fall on the floor. The place looked like a murder scene. Though, no one. 

Found.

The.

Bodies.

But.. That's not the end of your story. You sold your soul to the devil. You can die. You just keep feeling the pain everywhere. Making you want to die..