"mark my words." Review

Title: "mark my words." by broitscharlene

I'm not going to lie, your description of this book got me super hyped. Even though you only had two real chapters that mainly acted as introductions for your characters, I still had a lot of fun reading it. Your ideas were creative and original and I loved it! 

Your idea about counting down the time was great and it gave more intensity to your story. I also liked the way you used the different points of view in the first chapter it brought again, more intensity which was perfect for this story. 

Your grammar and sentence phrasing were off at times. You had a few missing words and punctuation along with some weird phrasings here and there, but I am positive that if you just look over your story a few times, you'll be able to find and edit most of the errors that I caught. 

Your pacing was okay, but you could slow it down a little. Some parts, especially in the first chapter, moved too quickly and were hard for me to understand without having to reread. 

Most of your descriptions through out your story were great and painted a picture of what was going on with well-detailed explanations. Some of your descriptions, though, seemed a little rushed. (I have this problem, and I have found that if I just slow down while I'm writing my descriptions and really think about what's going on, it makes it easier.) 

I thought that this book was awesome even though there were a few parts that were a little iffy, but I know that you can easily go back and fix them. Your last chapter left me at a cliff-hanger and I am super excited for your next update! 

Bye for now. :)
~Charlie