harry potter oneshot

I sat alone in the quiet library. I was so bored and I had no idea what I wanted to read. I thought about it for a while and decided to read my favourite book, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I thought about my favourite characters, Luna, Neville, Sirius, Hermione, and basically every character. But mostly I thought of my most favourite character, Draco Malfoy. I thought to myself how I'd love to meet him. I find him very interesting and misunderstood. I realised that I was getting lost in my thoughts and I came back to Earth.

I picked up my book and began reading. Instantly I was transported into the world of witches and wizards... And I mean literally transported. I stood in the middle of a candle lit corridor holding the book I had previously been reading. I opened the book again and read the first sentence, "The hottest day of the summer so far was drawing to a close and a drowsy silence lay over the large, square houses of Privet Drive." I looked up from the book I noticed that I was no longer in the corridor in Hogwarts, but sitting in a chair in the library where I had first been. Realising that this book had some kind of magical power inside it I decided that I would much rather be at Hogwarts. Again I read the the first sentence and then there I was back in the dim corridor.

Ok so I know it's short and stuff and it doesn't have a cover or anything but I still working on it so don't judge : )