Chapter 1

Elena Gilbert pov

Look. I'm not your fucking average girl. I'm a bad ass. Always have been, always will be.

I got up and stretched out my arms and legs. I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change. I got dressed in my black tights with a white t-shirt. I put on my Jordan's And put my long brown hair up in a messy bun. I wasn't trying today,... I always don't try, but I still look good doing it.

I walked down stairs with my binder in my left arm. Dad was cooking breakfast. "Morning." I said in a bored tone.

"Hello doughter." He said in a sarcastic tone. I snarled at him and Grabbed my Harley keys.

"Don't come home tonight. I'm going to be having a guest for tonight, and I can't have a kid in my house." He said flipping his pancake.

"Where else do I go?" I asked annoyed holding by keys so tight, it left a mark.

"There's money on the counter. Take it and stay at a motel or something." He said to me putting syrup on his food.

I just chuckled with no humor.

"Fine!" I yelled grabbing the money and walked out the door.

I hopped on my motorcycle and turned on my music, I turned it up so loud where the whole neighborhood could probably hear it. My hip hop playing so loud. I laughed at the thought of waking people up. I do this every morning when I'm mad. At my father.

Before I knew it, I'm at hell. I mean, I'm sorry, I mean school. Gur.

I walked in with my binder. Everyone staring at me. What a shocker. Not.

"Elena Gilbert. Please report to the office. Elena Gilbert. Please report to the office." Said the speaker in every single classroom and hall way. I just walked into school! How can I be in trouble, when I haven't even did anything bad yet?

I walked to the office and stood there until someone has the guts to talk to me.

Finally, a boy in a black leather jacket, that's not sober, comes to me. I looked at him with wide eyes. He has, light bluish brown eyes, jaw line, golden brown hair, tan skin, big muscles, and last but not definitely not least, he's tall. I think he's over 6'! He looks like a model. I closed my eyes and opened normally. I didn't want anyone thinking I thought he was cute.

"Ms. Shitface needs you." He said passing by me. I guess he hates her too!

I walked through the back to the main office. I walked in her office with a smiling principal.

"Please, sit!" She said kindly. Weirdo.

"I'm not a bitch." I growled.

"Excuse m-"

"Bitch, as in dog? I thought you were supposed to be smarter than the students." I said more to my self. But I knew she heard me loud and clearly.

"Okaay. Well, your changing schedules to owners!" She told me getting out copy's of my new schedule.

"Cool. Can I go know?" I said getting up grabbing my new schedules away from her. She yanked them back and smiled.

"You need help getting to class. And I think you should be more social. So, a kid is going to be helping you with your classes."

"No!"

"Yes. Not that bad."

"Excuse you? I don't want any FRIENDS!"

"Of course you do! Here's your schedule. And let me call him down. If he actually shows up this time." I heard her mumble the last sentence under her breath.

"Hi. Can you bring down, Aiden Parker? Thank you!" She hung up the phone. Ashe crossed her legs and smiled cheeky. What a little fucker.

Suddenly, all my attention went to the door. With the boy I saw earlier. Not him! I don't want him to be my fucking leader! Nah, I'm always the leader. What the fuck I'm talking about?

"Hello Aiden, this is Elena. Elena this is Aiden." She said hoping she wants us to skate hands. I wasn't going to. But I already knew he wasn't going to either.

He started walking out with my schedule in his hands. I followed him.