She Collected Porcelain Friends

She pulled into a driveway covered by a canopy of trees. Her grin widened as she got out of the car with the little porcelain doll in hand. She began her ascent up the stone stairs towards the large, and well detailed mahogany doors of the house. Miss Amelia unlocks the doors and pulls them open, have to lean with all of her weight to get them to budge. Upon entering her home she heads straight for her room, wanting to display the 'special' little doll in a very special place before preparing lunch for herself.
"Welcome to your new home Gracie! I hope you love it here with all you new brothers and sisters." Amelia chirps quite loudly as she sets the doll in a display case, it would seem she already forgot the clerks warnings already. The woman heads towards her kitchen with its beautiful marble counters and stainless steal appliances and starts to prepare herself something to eat, meanwhile she is completely oblivious to the mischievous little doll upstairs.
Gracie 'doesn't like to be stuffed into the tiny glass display cases' the clerk had warned her. She's made little gracie angry and it is a very bad idea to make poor little Gracie angry. The doll gets out of the case, and begins to 'play' with some of her 'brothers and sisters' as Amelia had called them. It seems only fair to little Gracie. The clicking of high heels beginning their ascent up to the room catches the little doll's attention. She quickly falls to the ground limp, the remains of her 'playtime' lay around her. Amelia enters the room in utter shock and quickly puts on an expression of horror to the scene before her. Some of her most prized little porcelain friends lay in ruin, faces smashed and clothes torn, but one doll lay untouched in the middle of it all. Gracie... Amelia immediately picks the small doll up and practically throws the thing back into the display case.
"You get to stay in there until I find out what the hell is going on." she says as she locks the case before quickly moving to the ruined dolls in an attempt to reassemble them. Bad move Miss Amelia, looks like someone needs a much harsher punishment.

Play time has begun...