Earth 2

Hay sooooooo..... this is my 1st story here on watt pad so yeah I'm a huge bat-family fan girl and I'm weard so event better anyways now to the story (If you see any thing you don't like tell me in the comments PLZZ the)

Jacieen's P.O.V
(P.S YOUR ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD RIGHT NOW) "Daddy! Daddy! Look at what I found" you told your father "what did you find?" He asked sweetly "I don't know?" "Here let me see as your father Jayson Todd picked up a bullet shell from your small hands "It's a bullet shell" "what's it for?" It goes in to the bad people" he said "ohhh!" You take it back and stare at it 'i wonder what I should do with it' you thought to your self as you saw a marker and opened the cap it was one of this permanent markers you found out the hard way not to put on your face
**Flash Back**
(2 months ago)
You where board sitting on the couch at wayne manner waiting for your father to get home from his 'job' Alfred was watching you for the time being and when your dad got home he took you with him to the house he had brought you some stuff to draw wan you took out a pack of markers and thought it would be a good idea to actually be the 'art' so you drew on your self and when your dad had found out he tried to wash off the marker daddy with no success and the marker stays on your face for a week ....dam you where kind of dumb ...( I shouldn't be talking this has happend to me 😐)
**Flash Back over**
You sat on the couch next to your dad and said "what should we do with this". "How about....." he paused and took the marker and bullet shell from your hand and decided to draw a Hart with both your initials In side of it. "Cool" you said with such amazement. He gave it back to you and told you to save it.

****3 years later****
(Your now 6)
"ouch that hurt like a b......eautiful
Butter fly" SAVE you thought to your self you had Ben with the league of shadows for about 2 years now and they had already thought you so much your I.Q is higher then a 4th year collage student. Right now you where trading with death stroke on combat and for an 6 year old girl you where better then the assassins that had Ben there for over halve there life. The hole point of your training wat to be the leagues personal assassin.

****1Year later****
You das completed your 72 mission and where finally on your way home the league had broken your contract witch ment you where free......."yassssssss finally I can do what I want and not be constantly orders around" you screamd of excitement on your way home you had arrived and walked in to your home, the sent of cinnamon and apple you missed so much you walked in and looked around and saw the couch where you used to watch t.v all the time and placed your had on the rough fabric 'click' you heard the sound of a gun and looked up and saw it pointed at you "Is that any way to welcome your daughter back home" "jacieen" your father said with a shacky voice and a tear about to run down his face. You ran up to him and hugged him. "I missed you so so so so much" he said "I know I missed you too" you said "wow you have changed so much look at how tall you've gotten" he said with a more like his normal playfully voice. "Well you haven't changed you still have that werd hair cut" you said "well looked like some one has my wonderful sarcasm'' he said in the most sarcastic voice. "Hay wanna go on patrol with me since Brucey boy and everyone else are out of town" he said like a little kid "Duh". "All right I'll get you a mask and you look for some cloth for the time being" an with that you opens your bag and took out your black assassin uniform and put it on "are you ready" you heard him yell from the garage "yes be right there" you walked to the garage and got on a motorcycle and where about to take off "You know tomarrow we can go shopping for somthing with a touch of... I don't know Red maby" Red hood said placing on his helmet on and giving you a red domino mask "Sure" you say with excitement "now let's go and Kick some butt"
**Time skip to the next morning brought to you by my lazy butt**
"Awaken my child, are you ready to go shopping" Jason said "yeah let me just brush my teeth" after you did that you went to the kitchen and grave her pancakes and bacon  and wated on the couch
"I thought girls where supposed to be the ones to take a long time to get ready" you said impatiently"ok,ok came down I'm ready"
"FINALLY it only took 100 years"
"Blah blah blah"
You went to the mall and a few different stores to get cloths that actually fit then home