Wow

4 days since my last post

Can't exactly blame me. School has been the problem.

I don't think I've told you about school yet. If I have then I'm saying it again.

Whale. Here a quick summary of last week:
First day of school wasn't bad. At the end of the day I saw that my bus number had changed and it is smaller than my old one so mostly all the seats are 3 people per seat so yeah. I made a new friend two days later. Her name is Willow. BIG Septiplier shipper. She actually wrote a lemon! I read it and it was......interesting. I think I'm slowly becoming a Septiplier shipper thanks to her. Oh well. Anyway, I saw my old Senpai. I tried to ignore them but......yeah.

So that was last week. This week hasn't been bad either. Quick summary:
School started back on Tuesday. I was with my friend Nichelle (I think that's how you spell it) and during P.E., she told me I was her bitch. We're friends so it's fine! Wednesday was fine also. Don't remember much tho. Thursday was HILARIOUS! I embarrassed myself on accident, TWICE!! First time was in General Music when I had to scream for a song the teacher was making. Second time was in Gym while we were playing Kickball, I was going to go get the ball (because it was a foul) and I didn't know there was a hole around and I nearly fell in it!

So yeah! That's that

Just herd today that the Lost and Found is missing. And someone's Basement is in their Attic.

OH ALSO!! My "master" (Nichelle) gave me a string that came from her bra! I shall cherish it

I think I just got Déjà Vu again.

ANYWAY! Good bye! And Good Night! (It's nighttime where I'm at. 11:12 pm to be exact)