Well hello brothers

Jimin

"I hate moving" I sigh.

"It's not like we're moving far away" my brother says.

"I know but it still pisses me off"

"We're just moving few blocks away " Taehyung says.

Taehyung is my twin brother, we're 17, we're pretty close but we're moving because of our newly engaged mom we'll have to live with her fiancé. I was at first against her marriage but now I'm over it and its not that I can do anything, but thats not it, its just that he makes her happy and I'm happy for her.

we're not moving schools since its only few blocks away from our soon to be called old house, yet I feel nervous to meet my step brother, oh did I mention that I'm gay? oh well I am, but Taehyung isn't, well.. he's bi.

I'm currently setting all the boxes in the car to get ready to move, while I put the last box in the car i fell making the box in my hand to flip and hit me "ouch" I shout, "yah, be careful" my twin says as he laugh, well I laughed too but it still hurts.

well, now that I'm all settled and have all my things ready I get in the car and get to the passengers seat waiting for my brother to come too since my mom is already in the car.

"Are you really happy for me Jimin?" my mom asks

"Well, if he makes you happy why not?" i smiled to my one and only mom

"It means a lot" she says and, i nod.

"Yah! Jiminie she's happy be happy for her" Tae says as he enters the car.

"I know I'm just making sure"

"Now lets head to my fiancé " she says excited.

The car went silent and mom started the engine moving away from our house heading to our new house. I plugged my earphones to my phone listening to music while looking at the road.

Jungkook

Having my dad re-marry is so hard for me, i don't want another family to suffer like my mother did, this man who is supposed to be my dad is such an abusive father to me and an abusive husband to my mom, I'm sure the woman he's marrying is so pure and doesn't know about his abusive past with my mom or else she wouldn't  want to marry him.

My so called father abused me so much that I can't remember the times where I wasn't even scared from him, I am looking at the bruises he gave me just a moment before just because I told him I don't approve of this marriage, yes I don't approve ,not because I want my father to be with me all the time, well no I don't want his soon to be wife to suffer like my mom did.

All I know is that my best friend Taehyung is going to be my step brother and he has a twin brother who is really shy, I never got to talk to him because of his shyness, which is kinda weird because Tae is the exact opposite, Tae is social and weird but weird is normal right? i mean who is normal in this generation? seriously normal people scare me.

So if Tae is my stepbrother that makes his mom one of my dad's victims, she's a really nice woman since she was always there for me when I ran out of my house to Taehyung's crying because of my abusive father, yet she doesn't know that he's abusive.

'Cause I never actually told her the reason I was crying I just told her that my parents are fighting, i feel bad now that they're getting married but I guess I'm still not late to let her change her mind.

"Yaaah Kook-ah" I turn to look at my one and only best friend, Taehyung.

"Tae!" I shout running to my best friend, as if i didnt see him for years.

"Hi Jungkook" Tae's mom says smiling at me.

"Hello ms.-"

"please call me Mina" she interrupts, knowing me I love my mom so much that I won't call any other women 'mom' no matter how nice she is.

"sure" I smile, I saw the shy twin struggling with his luggage so I went to help him with his.

Jimin

When I first landed my eyes to my step brother I quickly turned pale, he is my brothers best friend and he was always at our place most of the time with tae, they're actually so close, but thats not the point, the point is that he is the guy I'm crushing on, I don't even know if he's gay, bi, straight, etc.. the only thing i know that he's coming towards me, i guess he saw me struggling with my stuff.

"hey" he says while taking the box from my hand.

"yes please Kook-ah help him, he's been struggling since we were in the house packing" Tae says as i blush, I don't even know why I'm blushing ugh.. its so embarrassing.

Jungkook laughs "well shy boy go rest I'll take your stuff in your new room"

I nod and go to where tae was sitting.

Jungkook

I took all the boxes to Jimin's new room its the room next to our parents, since its the only room left, my room is the other way and Tae wanted the room next to mine, well I wanted him to have it so he'll be closer to me, I didn't want Tae to have Jimin's room then he'll be far from me.

"Jungkook come downstairs, we're having a family meeting" my dad says from downstairs.

I roll my eyes as I got down seeing how my abusive father is faking. ugh I wish I could just say to Tae's mom how abusive he is.

we are all sitting at the dining table as we eat dinner, Tae is sitting next to me while his mom is across from him and Jimin is across from me sitting next to his mom and my dad is between Tae's mom and Tae.

This is my first book ever hope you enjoy it :)

Don't forget to vote :)