Twins

Jungkook

I woke up smelling somethings burning and feeling something wrapped around my body or someone wrapped around me, I open  my eyes to look at the person who's having his arms around me only to look at the shy twin. What? I froze not knowing what to do, then it hit me that yesterday both Tae and his twin slept in my room because of their unfurnished room. Was Tae trying to cook? if so that's why I woke up smelling somethings burning.

I move slowly not wanting to wake Jimin up, he looks so peaceful sleeping with his arms around me, he looks so cute with his plump lips, I glance at his lips seeing how plump they are, I never actually saw him this close before, I lean on to him a little to get a closer look at the sleeping beauty next to me, just then the door burst open making me jump only to see Taehyung standing near the door with a smirk plastered on his face, I roll my eyes not wanting to make any noise to wake the sleepy twin.

"Yah! what are you doing to my twin?" Tae says smirking as I flinch from his loud voice.

"Can't you see he's sleeping?" I asked whispering.

I get out off my bed to the bathroom taking a quick bath, wrapping a towel around my waist and getting out of the bathroom to my wardrobe or how some of you may call it closet. I glance at  my bed to see if Jimin is still asleep but the bed was empty.

-

I finished getting ready and head downstairs to see both twins eating breakfast I greet them and sit to eat with them. We finished eating and washing the dishes.

"Are you guys going anyplace?" Jimin asks looking at his twin.

"We don't know yet, are you?" Tae answers.

"hmm.. I'm going to Yoongi's" he says quietly. 

I don't know why I never noticed this Yoongi guy but I'm curious about him and why do Jimin prefers hanging out with him more than us? What does this Yoongi have that we don't? 

"Why don't you stay and hang out with us?"

Jimin

"Why don't you stay and hang out with us?" Jungkook says as he look me in the eyes.

I break the eye contact that lasted less that ten seconds, I feel like my heart is going to burst any second, my hands are sweating. 

"You don't have to if you don't want to" my brother says, knowing me I get nerves around his best friend. 

"I'll stay" I smile assuring him. 

"so...what do you want to do?" Jungkook asks looking at me.

"anything" I say looking at Taehyung and sitting beside him on the couch.

"Jimin-ah" Tae whispers so quietly that only I would hear "if you're not comfortable you can go to Yoongi" I nod. 

Did I mention that my brother is so protective of me? oh well he is, it all started when we were in sixth grade..

FLASHBACK

Me and Tae where never together because our parents got divorced, I stayed with mom while dad took Tae so we never actually got time to be together because they got divorced when we were five, we were close back then but after the divorce we got separated till we meet at the park when we were in sixth grade, I was pulling my knees closer to my chest, burying my face while crying. He came to me and asked me was why I crying. I looked up at him and told him that it's nothing. 

"you won't be crying if there was anything making you upset now would you" he says.

"It's just that my life is messed up"

"How so?"

"I lost my twin when I was five"

"Oh I'm so sorry" he apologize "I have a twin brother too, but he lives with my mom"

"My twin lives with my dad, I live with my mom. You live with your dad right?" I ask smiling a bit.

"uhm.." he says scratching the back of his head "No.. I live with my grandma...My dad passed away early this year" he says getting tears in his eyes.

"oh I'm so sorry" I say rubbing his back "I'm Jimin, Park Jimin"

He widens his eyes as he look at me and I got confused.

"Is your mom by any chance named Mina?" I was shocked at the start but then it hit me maybe he's my twin?  I burst into tears again, if he really is my twin then that makes his dad my dad too if that's so then this means my dad have passed away.

"heyy, why are you crying?" he asks.

"Taehyung? you are Taehyung right?" I ask.

"Jimin-ah!" he says hugging me while crying.

After we settled down from crying our eyes out, he told me he wants to meet mom, so we went home. She was at the dining table I entered pulling Taehyung with me.

"hey Jimin dinners rea-" when she saw Tae she stopped and her eyes were getting watery "Taehyung? is that you" she says let herself cry while holding her son. Taehyung starts crying as he saw his mother, they hugged while crying, I cried too and went to hug Taehyung.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Jimin-ah you're hurting me" Tae says looking at his hands, I look down to our hands and pull my hands. 

"so-sorry" I stutter getting up to go to my room but, I felt a hand held my hand, I look to the person holding my hand.

"You don't have to be sorry" he says showing his box smile. My twin brother is such a baby but I love him anyway. 

"are you guys really twins? if I actually never knew that you guys are blood related I would actually think that you guys are dating" Jungkook says gesturing to our intertwined hands. Tae looks at me and then hugs me from behind and says.

 "why are you jealous?"

Jungkook turns red and stutters "w-why w-would I ever" I don't get it, are they together? why would he get jealous? why-

My thoughts got interrupted when I got pulled out of my brothers grasp by Jungkook, wait was he jealous? he likes Taehyung? 

"Yah! Jungkook-ah" he says laughing 

I'm so lost right now, I dont get it at all. 

For the ones who think its confusing, Taehyung lived with the father and his last name is Kim, But Jimin took his mom's last name which is Park

What do you guys think? 

is it good till now? 

other members didn't appear yet but they do exist in this fanfic dw.

please comment and vote :) 

thank you ;)