Chapter Seven

{Caleb\Cash}

Arianna lifted her mouth off my dick, and wiped her lips as I released my kids on her face.

"What the fuck Cash?" She asked disgruntled, standing to her tiny legs, only coming in at 5 feet, and 3 inches.

“Fuck you mean?” I zipped up my true religion jeans, and was about to leave until she said,

“When Am I not gonna be the side bitch no mo’? you always treating me like I’m some type of secret, when almost everyone around here know we fuckin’.” I laughed her stupid, she really think Imma wife HER ass up? fucks outta here, I heard she don' fucked around with a couple of the workers here, even some females, Don't get it chopped she get my dick wet, but pussy ain't all that a relationships need to be based off of.

"Yo chill, you know good and well we ain't even like that. You're just pussy to me, and that's all." My mood was calm thanks to them lips, and the amazing head I just got, I ain't beat to be answering all these questions, like we sitting here playing 20 questions, she know what it was BEFORE she let me hit, she fucking with my high right now. I am the boss not her duck ass, so whenever I say Imma wife her Thot ass should be good enough for her.

"Pussy huh?" Crossing her arms, she shot me a deathly glare, and all I did was stare. "Puta culo negro, lo único que hacen es jugar con mis sentimientos, sólo estoy coño? pero sigues regresando!" (TRANSL: you bitch ass nigga, all you do is play around with my feelings, I'm just pussy? but you keep coming back!)

"Ard, you can miss me with all that Spanish shit." Ignoring her rant in Spanish, I walked right past only to be pulled back by her small arm; with force I pushed her back on the couch, and simply said "I think you forgetting who you work for, it's not the other way around. Clean this room up, and go sell my fucking dope Arianna." 

She looked back at me with teary eyes, like shit What's up with these females? can't fucking take shit, not a push, shove, nothin'. Can't take what the dish the hell out.

{Dahlia}

"So you work for cash huh?" A nigga with Yellow teeth, and a bad hairline approached me, the only thing on his mind was me.

"Yes." I said simply with a fake smile, I really didn't feel like dealing with him. In midsetence, I saw Cash come out a room with a really pretty chick, who looked like a hoe at the same time a young but  sloopy female walked in.

"Where the fuck you going Candice? where the fuck my money at bitch?" Cash sped walked over to the female, who had fear written all over her.

"I got you next month cash please, My daughter got sick, I got you." She begged, but Cash obviously was not having it because he slapped her, kicked her in the stomach and pulled out his gun.

"Please! NO!" I bent down, and checked out the female who was  clutching her stomach. She had a bruise on her stomach, which her cropped Tee showed, and her ankle looking distorted due to her falling on it.

"No? You gon' get me my fucking money?"

"Yes. Or I'll help, you killing her ain't gon get your fucking money back Now is it?" I blinked, waiting for him to slap me down, and beat me up, But instead, a boyish grin appeared on his face.

"Okay, sho' enough, Y'all both got three months to get my money or I will kill y'all and send the body pieces to your loved ones."

A/N: hey y'all, I just wrote because I was bored, and my thanks giving break started so you know I ain't have nothing to do, lol but here is the chapter. And I'm about to update a couple other stories, and add a new one :) but I LOVE, MATTER FACT NEED FEEDBACK IN ORDER TO UPDATE.

love,

~ AnonymouslyAfi