Chapter XIII ~ "Are you a masochist?"

" Why didn't you say anything sooner?" asked Sakura.

" I thought it was funny." Menma answered, grinning. There was silence for about two minutes.

" Let's go to sleep. I'm sure he'll find his way back." suddenly said the pink haired girl, making her way into the car. Her sentence was followed by a few "yeah" and "you're right", and after that, they all settled (somehow) into the car and went to sleep, except for Sasuke. He quietly took a flashlight and put a black hoodie on, and went into the forest.

In that time, our blondie was still searching for brenches. His clothes were covered in mud, which made him slip on the leaves sometimes. He soon saw a light, and not knowing who it was, he climbed like a monkey on the most closest tree. Standing on a high brench, he soon saw a black silhouette wandering around, with a flashlight. He moved and inch, wanting to see better, but in that moment, his left shoe fell onto the person's head, making Naruto hear a faint "ow!". The person quickly shoved the flashlight's light right into Nauto's eyes, making him lose his balance, thus falling off the brench on his butt. The person in the black hoodie laughed. 

" You.. bastard, what do you think you are doing?!", shouted Naruto, trying to cover his blush. Sometimes, shameful actions can't be forgotten... this is going to be one of them. 

" I was just hanging around, you know, ", the other boy responded sarcastically. Naruto frowned and approached him, forgeting about his shoe.

" Stop laughing! Don't tell anyone about this, teme!" 

" You're covered in mud.", Sasuke simply answered, illuminating Naruto's clothes. Naruto scratched his head and chuckled.

" I met a wild boar... "

" Are you a masochist?" 

"What?!" Naruto shouted, " why would you think that?!" 

No response.

" SO?! " Naruto insisted.

Still no response. 

Naruto growled and took his shoe back, starting to walk in the opposite direction Sasuke was standing.

" The car is in this direction. ", Sasuke chuckled. The blonde boy stopped and angrily stomped into the other direction, Sasuke following closely. 

*

" Aren't you going to say anything?" Naruto quietly asked, looking at his legs. 

" What do you mean?"

"N...nevermind. ", he quickly responded, looking at the sky. It ws dark, but it was full of stars. "I really need some new clothes, " Naruto sighed, stretching his hands. 

" Wait." Sasuke suddenly stopped. He looked towards a confused Naruto and suddenly dropped the flashlight.

" What the..." 

" I can help you with that." , he interrupted, quickly shoving Naruto's shirt off of him. 

"What the HELL are you doing, Sasuke?!" shouted Naruto, struggling desperately. " It's... not so cold as i expected..."

" Shut up, i'm trying to help you here." mumbled Sasuke, as he threw away Naruto's shirt. He stopped for a moment and looked at the blondie. " Since when you had muscles ?.." he suddenly asked, trying to hold his laugh.

" What did you say?!" , said Naruto, his cheeks growing a shade of red, "you mean you took my shirt off before and you almost ''banged' me and you didn't even observe this thing?!" he added, gesturing. He took a good deep breath and realising the last part of the sentence he just said, he held his head down and started to walk again, "nevermind that shirt, i'll take another when we arrive back." 

" I don't know..", Sasuke whispered.

"What? Say it louder."

" I don't know where... "

" WHAT?!"

"I DON'T KNOW WHERE WE ARE, ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF!?" he kinda shouted back. He scratched his head and sighed. He quickly pulled Naruto back by grasping his arm, and softly brushed his lips against his. 

" Sorry..." he softly whispered, grasping his hands around Naruto. The blonde's head was resting on Sasuke's shoulder,

" W-what do you mean?"

" Just... sorry for confusing you. Sorry for angering you... i'm just... i don't know, how to say it." he whispered in Naruto's ear, sighing.  

" Uh, Sasuke, are  you okay? " asked Naruto, trying to pull away from Sasuke's embrace, but he couldn't.

" Just stay like this a little more, please. "

Naruto sighed and he slowly raised his arms, hugging Sasuke back. He couldn't deny it; he loved to stay like this, feeling Sasuke's warmth and protection. But he didn't realise it, yet.

" Just... you are mine." Sasuke suddenly said, making Naruto confused.

" Huh? What does that mean?" 

" Exactly what it sounds like." he simply answered back, continuing to hug the blonde.

___________________________

hahaha did you expect for someone to go look for Naruto? lol no.

but i really had to do Sasuke do it... well yeah.

SASU-CHAN'S SOFT SIDE IS AWAKENED! Hahahahahahaahahaha //shots

i can't believe i did it.kay. bye now ;~;

Hope you like it!

Vote

Comment

Fan maybe?:D

Don't forget to share this and show it to your fujoshi friends! >:DDD

~ JarOfClouds