Adventure time! Part 1

This is set when Thor and Loki are about 20 in earth years but no where near the films and fights....

---------------------------------------------------

Thor's P.O.V

'Loki's been traveling through realms since he was able to and he's not telling me were he is going, its so annoying! I must find out and ask if I can join him. Maybe I could protect him from beasts.' Thor thought as he wander down the halls of Asgard. He was right Loki had been going into different realms and coming back nothing to see he'd been there! he had found out one morning by asking mother were he had went to and had been told he was at alfheim collecting something. Thor turned a few corners leading to the royal chambers, walked past his own and straight to Loki's. "Brother?" he shouted while chapping the door "can I come in?" he was answered with the doors opening to reveal Loki's room. Loki's room was his favourite colours Green, Gold and black, twisting their way into everything Loki owned. Loki's green, neatly made bed was in the corner facing a large desk with a little bookshelf filled with probably magic books. Thor walked Into the middle of the room. "brother? where are you?" he said looking around the room "one moment" he heard Loki shout as a suspicious Loki entered from the walk in closet he had "want to you want brother?" Loki sighed as he walked to his desk carrying what looked like a pouch. "I was wondering what you our doing today maybe you would want to join me in battle training?" Thor said noting that Loki was packing a few things for his little 'trip' "mmmm sorry brother I'm busy" Loki said placing a small leather book into his pouch "doing what may I ask?" Thor walked over to Loki. "I'm going somewhere in the other realms" Loki said closing the pouch and swinging it round his shoulder "maybe I could come!" Thor said smiling "your acting like a child" Loki said poking him "Loki I'm serious I want to come with you, I want to see what you do instead of training" Thor crossed his arms showing his brother he was not budging. "I'm collecting herbs Thor you would get bored the minute we got there anyway" Loki said shrugging his shoulders "still I want to please?" Thor pleaded grabbing one of Loki's shoulders "fine you can come but if you come you must be quiet ok there are creatures out there we need to stay clear of" Loki sighed shrugging of Thor's hand in defeat and waited for the answer "ok brother I will do that but how do we get their Heimdal?" Thor questioned "no we use...." Loki started then closed his eyes murmuring an language Thor couldn't understand then Thor felt the floor beneath him disappear, then a bright light blinded him as he landed at his next destination. around him were trees as big as Asgard itself with wildlife flooding the forest as well as the plants and flower showing off herbs and whatever to be picked off.

He was in alfheim

"As I was saying we use Magic"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N please tell me if you wan me to continue this cause I have a little story to go with this! don't be ghost readers please please "have a cookie" (agents of SHEILD)