WTF????

I woke up starled and breathing heavy, panting almost. WTF was that dream about?..............Wait, that was no dream there, that actually happened.... Two days ago...And now Taylor is sleeping in her guess room. I started breathing heavy again and felt like I was gonna puke. The 48 hours he's been here has been soooo totally nerve wrecking and embarssing for me. Thank god my parents had to work almost the entire day. I rubbed my eyes and crawled out of my comfy queen size bed. I looked at my black short shorts and my Ax7 ( did i write it right??) tee shirt that skimmed the middle of my thighs and decided to change. I pulled off my tee shirt and my shorts and decided to wear red skinnies, a Mickey Mouse tee shirt, black and red Converse and a top hat. After I got dressed I did my morning routine, brush my teeth and hair, do my makeup etc. and jogged down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Taylor shirtless( *drools*) talking to my mom, who's cooking a hearty breakfast. "Wow! Look's who's up!!" My mom exclaimed as she saw me and smiled. Taylor grinned at me and I felt my heart lurch. I sat in a stool next to Taylor's as I mumbled 'good morning' to my waking siblings and dad. My mom dumped a plate of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and fruit in front of all of us. "Hey, Tay. Do you wanna go to the diner with me?" Taylor asked me in front of my parents. I blushed.  "Ummmm..."

What will Tay say??? CLIFF HANGER!!!