Chapter 2

I feel like updating this, so, here comes.

~~~

Chapter 2: IO and Dell

Two hours of socializing is like two hours of a trip to hell for Rei. He has no idea what’s going on, what gesture he suppose to do, what he suppose to say, and even how he suppose to breathe and blink.

Rei broke his thoughts once Len scooted closer to him and asked the last request Rei wanted to hear; “Nee, Rei-kun, can we see your room?”

The raven-haired stiffened. All the attention’s now on him.

He couldn’t let them know he’s an Otaku! Rui and Yukari doesn’t matter, but still! It will ruin his whole reputation in school and dropped down for the worse!

Rei shooks his head harshly. They also can’t know Rei’s ‘other side’ where he’s a freaking hardcore Otaku who has Izaya Orihara body pillow! Not to mention he is a... Fudanshi...

“Eh? Come on~, Just a little~” This time Rinto somehow got to be interested too.

NONONONONO

Rui came to his rescue. “It’s night already! Your parents must’ve been worried by now!”

Teto glanced at her. “Rui-san’s right, guys. We can’t just leave Mrs. Kagamine all to herself”, she stood up and fixed his uniform tie before picking up her school bag. “We'll be going then. Rin, stop eating! Let’s go!”

Hai, hai~” Rinto and Len called back, dragging Rin and Lenka with them.

“I’m sorry, Rui! I’ll be back soon!” Lenka called in a dramatic way. Rui, however, only smiled and shrugged.

Nee, younger bro? You look pale” Yukari observed as he messed Rei’s hair. “Thanks to you!” he hissed, fixing his hair.

“Your anti-socialness has gone too far. You even stammer when talking to our cousins, Ruinto and Reika”, Yukari simply said, brushing her purple locks. “And I’ve called an acquaintance of mine to come to our house tomorrow to play with you”.

“What?!” Rei shrieked but immediately closed his mouth at how loud himself is.

“Isn’t that nice, Rei?” Rui singsang, texting on her phone.

“Don’t worry, he’s a guy and I think he’s one of your classmates”, The purple-head added.

“That’s not the problem!” This time Rei growled at his step sister’s stubbornness. “What if he knows my real hobby?!”

“Of watching Yaoi and Yuri anime?” Rui guessed.

“Of flirting with your Izaya Orihara body pillow?” Yukari guessed.

“Of polishing your figurines?” Rui guessed again.

“Of karaokeing all by yourself?” Yukari guessed again.

“All of them!” The raven-haired boy held his head in frustation. “He will sure to tell the whole school and it will be a massive humiliation for me!”

“Keep calm, lil’ bro”, Yukari let out a yawn. “He’s a nice guy in overall. He can be trusted”.

“I’m dead!” Rei whined and ran to his room.

“Want me to tell Mom you cried?” Rui called, holding her cell phone in hand. Their parents are on a business trip, after all.

“I’m not crying!”