Chapter 26

Janet's POV

~~~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a dark place, I stood up when I saw Lazy appear out of no where but tied to a chair. I ran to her but an invisible barrier was blocking me, she looked hungry and her eye was black and blue.She had scars on her arms that looked new. Then I saw someone I would thought I would never see again,303. I saw him go to Lazy and before I could react I was in a different place.I then saw a shadowy figure then turned to what I looked like but was black and red.

"And that's what's happened". the shadow me said.

"Sh-Shadow?" I stuttered.

"oh yeah you've never saw me before. yup it's me. Btw in the real world you will see me but no one else can."

"why the sudden change?" I asked as shadow walked closer to me but not too close.

"well you kinda need help now and just saying if you talk to me when you are in public people will think your crazy so please don't do that.Talk to me in your mind".

" well duh people will think I'm crazy I'm basically talking to my self"

"yeah okay I get it, it was obvious now lets get back to the real world k?"

"k"

~~~~~~~~~~End Of Dream~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Hey sleepy-head" Stephano said as she was reading her book.

"hai" I say while I get cereal and sat at the table.

"you are usually up before all of us Janet" Herobrine said while sitting beside me on the table with an apple.

"yeah well that's only when I don't feel lazy" I said as I was half way finished with my cereal. Tayler ran down the stairs and pulled me into the other room so no one could hear us I'm guessing.

"My food!" I said and everyone laughed then Tayler shut the door.

"wasup?" I asked.

"wasup? WASUP?! my bae is still out there and you haven't helped find her yet!" Tayler shouted then took a breath. "sorry"

"it's..okay you were just angry. I'll go get armour and supplies after my cereal k?" I said. She nodded and I ran out the room to get my cereal.

"It's okay food I'm back" as I hugged the bowl while everyone was laughing at me again. I'm glad I can make people laugh at a bad situation or well nobody else knows except Herobrine, Stephano, Night, Tayler and myself .

I went to my room I put my armour and my cloak on but put my hood down I got my sword and bow with arrows and went back downstairs.

"I'm going to find Lazy see ya" I said while I was going out the door but someone grabbed me by the hand and turned me around. It was Herobrine.

"you can't do that" he said.

"why not?" I asked while in the corner of my eye I saw Stephano face palm, walked towards me and dragged me in the other room "What's with people dragging me in the other room?" I shouted as everyone laughed again. Stephano slammed the door and gave me a fright. "sorry" she giggled.

"it's okay! now what am I doing here?" I questioned. Stephano went in her pocket and got a note out and gave it to me. I read it.

I took Lazy, she will be killed if you don't find her and if you don't give me something in return. I want Janet's powers, give them to me and I'll let her go -the one and always 303

"oh right. but I don't have powers though" I say.

"I know that but he says you do......so maybe you don't know that you have powers?" she said.

I nodded as she smiled and gave me a hug and went back to the kitchen I walked out and went up to my room when I saw shadow reading a book. "sup Shadow" I said as I shut the door and started taking my cloak and armour and weapons off and placing them neatly on the floor and jumped in bed.

"you look  tired" shadow said as she put down her book to look at me. "yeah kind of but I need to do something or I will be known as the laziest person ever" I said "aren't you already known for that" shadow started laughing the someone knocked on my door.

Herobrines POV

I knocked on Janet's door "Janet I hope you didn't go to sleep again you just got up a few minutes ago". I heard a giggle then Janet open the door "nope just taking the armour off" she said. okay cool umm we are kinda running out of food so I was wondering if you wanted to go with Tayler, Stephano, Max and me to hunt for food".

"Okay sure I love hunting!" she said "just let me grab my stuff and i'll be right there" after she said that she closed the door and I went back down stairs.

Janet's POV

I put my cloak back on and I got my sword and bow with arrows. "you coming shadow?" I asked as I was about to go out the door. "sure I guess" she said and she stood up and walked out the door when...

3rd POV

Janet found yet again another note on the floor not really a surprise anymore. She picked  up the note and went down stairs to show the others.