Future

1 year later
     Tom and I got married and continued to live with Edd. I got a new job as an FBI agent, and a racecar driver on the side. I was never home much because bad people are everywhere. Edd isn't happy with my job choices because they're dangerous. Matt is still being Matt, while Tord is being out more than usual. He's always in a rush to leave the house and nobody knows why.

I walk through the front door and leaned against the door, taking a deep sigh. I drop my gun on the floor and I rested my eyes. Today at work was exhausting and I had to wake up early.
"Oh hey Margrett!" Edd cheerfully says walking towards me. I look up at him and gave him a weak smile.
"Hey Edd" I say with exhaustion.
"You alright?" He asks me.
"Yea, just a long day" I say bending down to grab my gun.
"Oh..." He says not knowing what to say.
"Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" I ask him.
"Uh well I'm just waiting for Tom and Tord to et back home" he says scratching his neck. I raise an eyebrow.
"Where did they go?"
"The park"
"But the park is closed"
"Well that's where they said they were going"
I paused, and thought.
"God fucking a" I mumble and swung the door open. I started running for the park.
"Margrett?" Edd shouts running after me. I approached the park and saw two guys. Tord was on Tom holding a gun to his forehead while Tom was pushing Tords face away.
"Tord!" I shouted and ran at them. I pushed Tord off of Tom and his arms behind his back on the ground.
"What the hell is going on?" I asked sternly.
"Commie here is being an asshole" Tom snickered. I frowned upon both of them.
"Would you not call me that!" Tord demanded.
"Both of you! Stop!" I demanded. They both wet silent.
"Edd take Tord home please" I told Edd while getting off of Tord. He rolled his shoulders and shot me a glare. Tord and Edd started walking home and I stared at Tom.
"What happened?" I firmly ask. He just gave me a blank stare and said nothing.
"Tom" I growled.
"It was over something stupid" he mumbles. I sighed and had enough. I just wanted go go home and go to bed. Tomorrow if was going to visit my best friend Vanessa and hang out with her. Go swimming at the beach and maybe go to the mall.
"I'm going home Tom" I tell him. He nods and follows behind.