Death

I look out mg window and see a black van parked on the street in front of our house.
"What now?" I groan walking out of my room downstairs. I open the door and watched from the doorway. The doors of the van swung open and several officers from the government came out.
"Shit!" I screeched and slammed the door. Before I could lock it they all burst through, causing me to fall backwards.
"No! Not here! They can't know!" I scream, struggling to get out of the grip they had me in.
"Shut up!" An officer demanded. I huffed and was being dragged out to the driveway. They strapped handcuffs around my wrists and made me face the house. I see lights being turned on and I heard someone scramble down the stairs. I whip my head around and see a gun pointed at my face.
"Please! Not here!" I pleaded. The guy in the shades just gave me a blank look. I breathed heavily and turned back around facing the house. Everyone ran out and stopped to see me.
"Margrett?" Edd asks running towards me.
"Edd no!" I shouted at him, trying to run to him. An officer stops us both. Several officers were by the guys and Vanessa, making sure they didn't then up to me. One officer had a gun pointed to the back of my head, and another standing next to me on my right. Everyone was quiet. I broke the silence with words I never wanted to use in front of my friends, or anyone.
"Please! Not here! They can't see this" I pleaded quietly, while applying pressure on my jaw. I see the faces of Edd and Tord, and knowing that they can't do anything to stop this. Not even I could. Vanessa and Tom had their hands covering their mouths with shock and worry while Matt, just stared. The officer behind me pushed me to the ground. The only noise there was, was the handcuffs jingling. I didn't try to break free, because these guys were going to shoot me either way.
"She did nothing wrong! You must have the wrong person!" Tord shouted at the officers. The officer behind me chuckled and shook his head.
"Nothing wrong you say? She stole confidential information and weapons. She worked for the wrong people, and killed so many! You think that's right? You're out of your damn mind! She deserves to die! Many people want her dead, and we will stop at nothing to do our duty" he finishes, cocking his gun with a click. A tear made it's wag down my cheek. I closed my eyes tightly, getting ready for the bang.
"Any last words?" The officer on my right asked me. I open m eyes slowly and look up a bit.
"I...uh...no" I sigh.
"Very well then" he says. He gives the officer with the gun pointed at me a signal.
"This was your choice of life Margrett. Full of regret and hatred, nobody truly cared about you. I'll see you in hell" the gunman says to me before pulling the trigger.