Wicked Witch (Description/Sneek Peek)

Description:

Okay I admit turning my ex boyfriend into a snail and then salting him for cheating wasn't my brightest decision. But really why would I let another women be cheated on? I could of done something much worse you know? Like make his penis so small you'd have to use a microscope to find it. Isn't killing him kinder? I thought I was doing the kinder thing.

I hadn't expected them to send a Correctional Officer to come and bring me in to be deemed my punishment. I didn't even think that would be a blimp on their radar. Now I have to use my wicked ways to try and bewitch the Siren that is my captor.

No said life as a witch would b easy. Especially one as wicked as me.

..........

Sneek Peek:

"So this didn't exactly go as planned." I admit looking at our surroundings, unimpressed with the mistaken location.

C.O. shoots me a glare of complete competent, and I shrug my shoulders not bothered by the accusation in his eyes.

"What it wasn't my fault- hello? Remember, I'm currently a bit... detained." I say shaking my hands in front of me to remind him of the golden enchanted yarn that were currently wound around my wrists.

He runs his hands through his disheveled hair in frustration letting out a loud and long sigh.

"Damn Witches." He groans out tiredly.

"Well what do you got up your sleeves now handsome?" I question.

"... Don't make me decide to leave you here to be picked off by the trolls. I wouldn't regret it, and hey without a trial I won't have to worry about you getting off without a slap on a wrist." He threatens.

I raise an unimpressed eyebrow at him. Then he wouldn't get paid, not that it mattered to me. Yet if I was a glorified bounty hunter who was put through what was happening to us I would definitely ask for a little more than what was offered before.

"Make my day." I say at last plopping my fat ass on the ground in front of him.

This is getting fun.