Beginning

I was raised in Dallas Texas, on a farm with my mother, father, and two brothers. My father had a drinking problem and abused me when my mother was gone. I would lock myself in my bathroom and cut myself. No I am not an emo, it's just like a stress relief. I was homeschooled by my mom.

  After a few years my brother turned 21 and started drinking. He started to abuse me like father did. My mother passed away a few years later and my father did more vicious stuff to me.

  I had a horse named Nikita. She was my first horse I ever had and we both had a tight bond. I was about 13 and my father did something I would never think he would do.

( this might be a little graphic and depressing so just warning you)

We had a horse ranch that my mother owned. My father would get a rope and hang me upside down, by my feet, grab a horse whip, and slash my back. He would do it whenever I disobeyed him.

He done it to me so many times, that I wouldn't be able to feel any pain because I was so numb. I started to get use to the pain. So he decided to step up a level.

  He would grab alcohol and pour it on my gashes. At that point, I couldn't take the pain anymore.

( I will put a picture of the scars on my back but beware of the photo)

  So when my father thought that I wasn't getting enough pain, he got an idea

  So when my father thought that I wasn't getting enough pain, he got an idea. He decided to tie me by a rope around my waist and pull me while he rode Nikita. The bond me and my horse had was as strong as it could get.

  She didn't want to move, until my father stabbed her in her shoulder, making her get spooked and in pain, she ran around, with me tied behind her. I hit every rock. I had broken my ribcage twice and had multiple cuts and bruises.

  After a few years, I went to New York to stay with a close friend of mine. I told her everything that happened and she wanted to put a stop to it. We went back to Dallas and had the cops sentience my father to Jail. Even after all the shit he did to me, he was still my father. My brothers soon moved to who knows where and a couple of friends stayed in my house to live with me.

  Now all my friends that live with me, they all have wattpadd.

I want to thank BumblebeesBae
GothicGirl4
ChannelJones
ReeseGrizzle
For being here for me.
I don't know what I would do without them. Anyway that's my past.

Like I said please don't judge me for my past. As much as I want to change it, I'm afraid that I can't.

My friends told me that my past makes me who I am today. I've wanted to kill myself but I had to stay strong. If any of you people are suffering, just know that some people love you. If you think nobody loves you,guess what? I love you. I might not know who you are,or what you've been through, but I understand.

Thank you, to all my friends and my beautiful followers.
Love you guys 😘💖