L.A. Works

Around Riverside High School I was the popular blonde cheerleader, the queen bee. People were of afraid of me and my friends talked around my back. But I didn't let that bother me. I was above them, they were lucky I let them look at me! But none of them thought about what I was gonna do in the future but before we get there, let's go back to the first year of high school.

   I pulled my long blonde hair up into a loose bun and straightened my short black skirt. Black skirts were last year's fashion but I still rocked it with tight black boots, a red cami and  a black leather jacket. " CASDY!!! COME ONNNNN!!!!" I heard one of my younger sisters cry. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my pink skull book bag. I checked around the room to see if I forgot anything. Phone, ipod, notebook, keys and water bottle. Nope. I walked slowly down the carpeted stairs and jumped off the bottom one to see my mom, and my two  sisters. My mom's eyes looked me up and down and my sisters snickered."Go change. Now." She said sternly and I shook my head no. Aleehsa laughed. "You look like a whore." And then my mom backhanded her. " Do you want me to wash your mouth out with soap?" My mom said, staring at the short 12 year old. "N-nope!" Ale said and ran out to the car with Deana. I groaned as I walked to the black SUV with my mom. I got into the passnger seat and turned my ipod up. Great, another horrible year...