Him

Chapter one :

As I woke up for my first day of high school in my new town,Senoia, Georgia. I hopped in the shower. With the hot water running down my back I wondered about my new school. "Who will I meet? Would I like someone new?"Millions of questions swam in my head. I got out of the shower and did my hair and make up first. Them my clothes. My sister would always tell me "Dress to impress." So that is what I did. With my owl shirt with gems and a Cher back,with my favorite of pair of American Eagle jeans with American Eagle sandals that were silver. My mom made me bacon and eggs with onions, those were my favorite.

I saw the bus around the corner. I walked across the road with seven other people that I no clue who they were. One said " Hello."

"Hey." I replied quietly. No one said nothing else, till we got on the bus. The bus came on time. Everybody walked up the steps on the bus and found a seat. I sat in seat 13, because the number 13 is my favorite number. The person behind me was a guy that I saw before some where, but I didn't quite know where.

" Hey. Are you new here? I'm Riggs. Chandler Riggs." The boy I still yet knew.

I looked back at him and replied "Yes, yes I'm new here. New in this town. I came from up north. Greene. Americas Greene."

"Cool." The boy said. " Call me Chandler."

"Okay Chandler." I said back to him. I turned back around. We still had ten minuets till we arrived to school. Suddenly he moved up to my seat. My seat! I remembered where I saw him from. I thought I'm my head " The Walking Dead!"

Minutes pasted........... the bus stopped. The high schoolers got off. I showed him my classes. He was shocked. We both of us and classes together all day , but weight training. That class is gender divided. So when we entered the school he walked me to our Homeroom. Then second period, connections, he caught up with me in the lunchroom, from connections to fifth period, and at the end of the day sixth period.

After my first day he walked me to our bus. He sat next to me and asked how my day went in my opinion. Chandler got off before me on the same road just father down the road. He lives less than a mile away from mine. My house.

I ran up my long, cemented drive way to my house. I unlocked the front door as fast as I could, soon I opened the door. I grabbed my phone out of my purse and started to text my best friend from up north. I told her who I have meet and told so much about him. About his brown mop hair, his beautiful eyes, and how sweet he was to me. A stranger.

The next day rolled around. I saw were I would stand to wait for for the bus, and when I got out there he standing at my stop. When I walked down my driveway........he saw me and he had the biggest smile. It was like ear to ear, his smile. That smile. His smile made me wonder " Does he like me? If he does like me, why?"

I arrived 15 minuets early for the bus, we talked and talked. His voice traveling to my left ear, like Heaven. His voice .

If you want to continue reading. Swipe left. I hoped you are liking this story. And don't

forget to comment and vote !