5

Chapter 5:

Rachel POV : 

"Hello...." I yelled in Chandlers trailer.

He bursted in. 

"Get out!" He yelled.

"No."

"Chandler, who is she?" I walked to Chandler.

" Go away!" I yelled to her.

" Why?" 

" He's mine!"

" No. I'm dating him!"

" Security!" Chandler yelled.

My POV: 

They came and took her. 

"What was that about!?"

"She still likes me. I won't let her touch you. I love you too much for that to happen."

"Love you too. Her name?"

"Rachel. Do you want to go to dinner?"

"Sure. Where are we going?"

"Ummm... It Brighton's choice today."

"Ok. That is fine with me."

"Ok."

Well. Chandler and I walked to Brighton's trailer to see what she wants to eat. Chandler knocked at her door. Moments later...... "Hey-"

"Chandler"

"Oh yeah."

"This is my girlfriend, Americas."

" What do you want, Andrew wants to know. So he can book the place." 

"Uh.. What about, Porvino's "

"Ok, that is all I want to know. Thanks."

"Your welcome."

We walked to Andrew talking to Norman. 

" Hey, Andrew. Brighton want Porvono's."

"Thanks."

"Welcome."

We walked to Chandlers trailer. He kissed me. And got in the shower, after filming today. 

When he got out, I got in. Five hours later...... Brighton came to every bodies trailers to leave. Chandler held my hand till we got to the Walking Dead bus. We all got on and headed to Porvino's. 

We ate and headed home. Two weeks later.....

"Happy birthday, sexy!" I yelled and laughed. Today was June 27.

" Thanks, sweetie."

"Welcome. I love you!"

"Love you, too!"

He grabbed my hips and kissed me on the neck. We slowly walked to love seat and made out. I read to him," Since the first day I saw you, I knew you were the one. My true love. It has been a little over a year. I love you, you love me. I need to tell you something."

"Yeah. Go on."

" Brain, said I can be a speaking actress! And my character is going to your girlfriend.!!"

"OMG!"

"Yep."

I took Chandler to my house and cooked his favorite: ribeye and home made Mac-n-cheese. The night came quick. Now he is 15. I walked him home at 12:00 p.m. I kissed him, and he grabbed my hips and picked me up and kissed me for minuets. He took my jacket off and kissed my neck. Twenty minuets later I went home and took a shower , then went bed.

The next day came along.....

I got myself out of bed, and tugged my robe on. I walked down stairs and sat on the love- seat. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. I clicked the DVR button. Over 1000 hours of tv shows or movies popped I Greg screen. I scrolled down to "Where the Heart belongs," and started to watch it.

Someone rang the doorbell, so I answered it. There stood Rachel. Yes, Chandlers ex- girlfriend. And behind her was.............. Chandler.

Rachel's POV: 

"Well....Little miss boyfriend stealer! " I yelled to Americas.

"Let him go!" I sated in a fierce yell.

"Why?"

"His is MY boyfriend."

"If I can't have him, no ONE can!"

"Wait."

"What now?!"

"Please-" Americas ran to me and gutted me. I fell to the ground. She grabbed Chandler and got away.

My POV: 

I ran slowly with Chandler to he basement.

"Are you okay, babe!?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Good." as I leaned in to give him a hug. He stopped and gave me a wonderful kiss on the lips. He smooth warm lips against mine. It was magical. I heard a loins noise on the basement door. I let go Chandler and ran to lock the door.

I got worried so I ran down he stairs and got my shot gun. 

"I won't NOTHING happen to you. I love you to much."

Nothing came back. She came through the metal doors. I thought dang that girl is strong. No.

I told Chandler to go to the storm shelter. 

"Now it is serious."

"I just want him!"

"Well you can have him!"

Before I knew was she ran towards me ad pushed me down. She got on top of me and I rolled her over and ripped a chuck of hair out. then she rolled over and punched me in the eye. I gave her busted lip, then she lefted through the basement door, and know the. Front door. After she lefted I went Chandler to see if he is okay.

Chandler POV: 

I looked at her. And when I did, she had a black eye, busted lip, and a twisted wrist.

"Sweetie, what happened.?"

"Im fine."

I leaned in and pushed her hair out her face and kissed her. She leaned away.

"What did you do that, beautiful?"

"I don't want to be kissed, my lip hurts."

"Oh."

I rubbed her arms and hugged her, then we got up and went upstairs. 

My POV:

We walked up the basement stairs to the living room. when we got up stair, we sat on the couch . I told him that we could go to Subway, after I got in ad out of the shower. After I told him that I went up-stairs and got on the shower.Ten minuets later I got out of the shower and got ready to go.

I walked down the stairs to Chandler. He stood up and grabbed my hand an we walked to Subway, 3 blocks away. I got a footlong , Italian Herbs and Cheese, and a Italian B.M.T. He got a Footlong, Subway Melt! with every thing but jalapeños. No sauce. After we finished dinner we went to see The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. And it was the best movie.

Then we went home. He didn't go, so he slept in my bed and I slept in the guest room. I slept in my Victoria Secrets night shirt with the shorts. The next morning Chandler came in my room that is was sleeping in and laid in the be with me, but I was under the covers and he was on top of the covers.

Kiss. He kissed my cheek to wake me up. And I woke up. Slowly my eyes opened. When my eyes came fully open, I looked at him and smiled.

(Hey. I am very sorry if I have some missed spelled words.)