Chapter 18

Drake

"Come on nigga you getting married in 2 days! We are going to the club!" Trey tried to pull me off the couch.

"Yea man I wouldn't be a good best man / cousin if I didn't try to let you see some naked girls before you get married!" Ryan added.

"Look yall I promised Nicki a long time ago I wouldn't go to the club so I'm not going!" I explained.

Ryan and Trey had been trying to convince me all day to go out to the strip club. But obviously I was against it. I mean not that I didn't want a bachelor party I just didn't want to upset Nicki. She was pregnant and if she turned on the TV to see me on there with a stripper in my face I know she'd be pissed which not good for her or the baby's. Still tripping that we're having twins but happy none the less. No one knew except me, Nicki, Candi and Lauren.

"Man Nicki will understand!" Ryan reasoned.

"Look yall don't understand!"

"Well help us nigga!" Trey said while he and Ryan stood over me. I sighed I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell my cousin and best friend.

"Nicki's 3 months pregnant with twins!" I looked up them and had to hold my laughter. They faces was priceless. Jaws dropped and eyes wide. Trey was the first to speak.

"Hell you right we ain't going nowhere she ain't finna beat my ass!" he sat down beside me.

"Does Aunt Sandi know?" Ryan asked as sat on the other side of me.

"No one knows except yall two and Candi and Lauren ok. And please keep it that way."

"So when yall announce it cuz I mean yall can't hide that shit cuz her belly gon start showing any day now?" trey asked

"She wants to wait until we do our Vibe photo-shoot. We already talk to them and it's gonna be a surprise included in our interview. But were gonna tell the family tomorrow at the dinner."

"Well congrats can't wait to meet the little fam!" Ryan exclaimed and dapped me up.

"Yea congrats man!" Trey did the same.

The Next Night at the Dinner

Nicki

I'm so fucking nervous about telling everyone. Drake, Candi, Lauren, Trey, and Ryan tried to help console me and tell me everything would be ok. Yea Aubrey told me he told them two fools but I didn't care they would know eventually anyway.

Drake stood up which signaled me to stand to so I did. We held hand as we stood and he started talking

"I and my lovely bride to be would like to thank each and every one of you for coming tonight to celebrate our wedding that were having tomorrow. But before we leave tonight we have something very important to tell you all!"

"And since we don't any better time than right now with literally all of both our family's and close friends!" We looked at each other but I nodded for him
to say it.

"Since she acting shy!" I poked him in the side and everyone laughed "Ok dang well we're well I mean she's pregnant!" Everyone started clapping and I heard Maciah bad ass yell out "he knew it" before my niece Kelis hit him upside the hell and my older brother Jelani laughed. Drake waved his hand for them to quit down "Also?" He looked at me to continue.

" Also I'm pregnant with twins" They started clapping again and this time Maciah yelled " Oh god" in his big Sean voice and Courtne clapped him upside the head which caused them to have a many argument which ended when Maciah started making kissy faces and Courtne turned her head.

After another thirty minutes everyone had we went back to the hotel. I and my bridesmaids were all in one room will Drake and his grooms men where in another. We were watching TV when we heard a knock on the door and
Shanell went to answer.

"You get 5 minutes, you little candadian dry looking thing!"  I heard Shanell exclaim.

"Ya know one day imma pull on that little chain you got hanging from ya face and see how much shit you gon be talking then." I could hear drake at the door.

"Ya know what I ain't got time for you. Nicki yo clown I mean fiancé..."

"You mean almost husband!" Drake corrected her

"Nicki yo ass clown here for you! Remember 5 minutes negro!" Shanell said as she left drake at the door. We walked outside the hotel room and I closed the door.

He hugged me then kissed my lips and pulled away.

"Are you ok? Are the twins good?"

"Yes Aubrey!"

"You sure cuz..."

"Yea nigga!"

"Well are you excited about tomorrow when you get to become Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham?"

"Very excited indeed!" I reach up and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Good I just wanted to check on yall three make sure yall were alrite before I's laid it down!"

"Ok well were see you tomorrow love you!" he kissed me again.

"Love you too." We hugged then I went back into the hotel room.

Just a few more hours.