Chapter 2

Nicki
My day has been laid back so far. Since the high school video dropped this morning I've been getting a lot of calls saying good job or the video was sick. I was proud of myself to say the least. I was determined to make 2013 my year and that's what it was starting to look like. I was interrupted from my thoughts on my personal success by my phone ringing and by the ringtone I knew who it was.

"Hello!"

"Hey big head how you feeling?"

"Ugh good Mack noopid!"

"That's what's up I showed ym the high school video. Everyone said they it was dope!"

"Everyone?"

"Well you know not Drizzy but I'm sure he seen it"

"I bet he did probably just added another thing to the list of reasons why he hates me"

"Nicki, drizzy don't hate you. You know…"

"Mack you ain't gotta defend him!"

"It's not defending its explaining!"

"Ok so explain him to me then!"

"Well, he loves you I know that. And well Nic we all get that you want yo private life private we get that but come on yall were engaged I think people could have known!"

"You just said it yourself EVRYBODY knows I like my privacy so our engagement fell into that PRIVATE category!"

"We know we know but Nic yall could a still worked it out if it wasn't for you know…"

"Who?"

"That African Zimbabwe niglit you got attached to yo ass!!!"

"Safaree had nothing to do with our relationship"

"Ok but if drizzy and courtne acted like that, holding hands, carrying her around, hell even living with each other you would be ready to bust a cap in both they asses"

"Ugh I'm done with you right know"

"Why cuz I'm right big head?"

"No..."

"Well get ready to see that Canadian nigga cuz he coming to the tap out video shoots"

"Why he ain't even in the song"

"Ok and Sb ain't in young money, cash money, or rich gang but that niglit running around saying the shit every other word like he is"

"Fuck you"

"Love you to sis see you Friday"

I sighed out loud. Can't wait for Friday to come so I can get this shit over with.