Chapter 10

"Fucking hell..." Louis mumbled as he grabbed his pillow and hid his head under it. Lifting the pillow slightly he looked at the clock on the beside table. '5:57 AM' The clock showed, making Louis groan. There was a loud noise coming from outside and he couldn't sleep.

He needed to wake up soon anyway, he thought. Throwing the pillow away he stood up and walked over to the window. He looked first to the left where Nialls house was, trying to find out from where the loud noise was coming.

Finding nothing he turned his head to the right and saw it. A moving van was standing outside of his house and some people were carrying furniture inside. He rubbed his eyes while he groaned out loud.

He hated new neighbors. Okay...Niall was different because they're the same age, but what if the new neighbor is some old lady who will always complain about every little thing?

Scratching his neck, he made his way downstairs into the kitchen. "Mum are you awake?" He asked as he walked in. "Yeah honey, wow you're up early" she said with a little smile. "Only 30 minutes...I can't fucking sleep with these loud sounds outside" Louis complained, giving his mum a kiss on the cheek.

"Language Lou. Anyway...can you bring the new neighbor the cake I'm making after school."

"Yeah alright. I'm gonna get ready"

***
"Omg did you see him? Gosh he looks so hot" Sophia whispered to Vanessa and Sandra. "Yeah fucking hell he is hot, but I heard that he is gay..." Sandra answered making Vanessa gasp. "Really?! I hope not cuz I want-"

"Who the hell are you talking about?" Louis interrupted the conversation as he opened his locker.

"Ehmm...Luke Hemmings? The new student. He's from Australia" Sandra said, giving Louis a sassy look.

"Oh well bet he's not as pretty as me bitches" Louis smiled at them as he walked away, hearing Vanessa making a gagging sound.

He turned around and was about to say something to her when he bumped into something, making his books fall from his hands. "Fuck I'm so sorry I didn't-" Louis started to ramble. He got on his knees and picked up some books, not looking up. "No it's my fault I didn't see ya there" the other boy said as he picked up some books too.

Louis noticed the weird accent and looked up and what he saw was impressive.

"Hey I'm Luke. Luke Hemmings"

***

(I'm sorry this isn't as long as I thought it would be. I'm pretty busy lately but I'm trying my best.)