Chapter 16

"Mum I'm home!" Louis called. Kicking off his shoes, he walked into the kitchen. The blue eyed boy chuckled as he saw his mother dance around. The music was turned loud and she was singing.

"Oh, hey Loubear!" She shouted over the music. Giving Louis a kiss on the cheek, she turned the music down. "How are you? Did you boys had fun last night?" She asked. Louis turned red at the memory.

"Yeah mum. What's up. You wantet to tell me something." He smiled, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Right! Well my boss called me into his office yesterday. And he told me that I'm a big help because I stayed longer these few weeks. So he'll send me to Italy for two weeks, to work with some people there. They pay me so much more if I go, Lou. But I don't want you to stay here alone" she said with a frown.

"Mum don't worry. I can take care of myself. You should go." Louis smiled at his mother, hugging her. "I love you mommy" he sighed. "Love you too Loubear, wish I could take you with me." She kissed his cheek once more and turned to walk over to the fridge.

"Cake?" She asked, grinning.

***

"Did you tell your mum?" Louis asked Niall on the phone. He was on his bed, lying on his stomach and eating gummy bears. "Tell her what?" Niall mumbled back. "That Zayn is your boyfriend." Louis answered.

"No, I didn't. And I guess you didn't tell your mum either." Niall pointed out, scratching his chin. "Nope, does your mum even know that you're gay? I'm scared to tell my mum" the smaller boy turned so he could stare out of the window.

"I didn't come out yet. I don't know how she'll react. Whatever. Tell me what happened with Harry" Nialls voice was lazy. He was lying on his stomach too, his face turned to the left, watching tv with the phone on his ear.

"Oh, it was nice..." Louis mumbled, blushing. "Are you hiding something, Lou?" Niall asked curious. "We're boyfriends now" he smiled into the phone. "Omg gurl I'm so happy for ya" Niall squealed.

"I'm happy too, Neil. But he knows that you guys know about us" Louis mumbled, yawning right after. "Is he ok with it?" Niall asked, rubbing his eyes with his sweaterpaws. "Yeah, he just wants me to be careful" he said.

"Zayn and me won't tell anyone and you know that" Niall sighed. There was silence for a few minutes. Louis was still staring out of the window.

"Oh what did Luke want by the way?" Louis asked slowly. "He wanted to know when you'll be back. Told him I don't know. He is hot but...something tells me he is a troublemaker." Niall rolled over so he was lying on his back.

"I don't think so. I think he is nice" Louis answered. "He is nice to you, but only because he likes you" Niall rolled his eyes.

"What? He doesn't like me. And if he likes me, I wouldn't care." Louis pointed out, face scrunched up in confusion. "Okay whatever, Lou. But if something happens, I'll say I told ya" Niall stretched his arms over his head.

"Alright. My mum is flying to Italy." He changed the topic. "When?" Niall asked. "In a few weeks. I thought I could bring Harry home when she's gone" Louis smiled.

"Or you throw a big party" Niall smirked. "What if my mum finds out" Louis asked nervous. "She won't, don't worry" Niall said exited. "Well okay then. Let's do it" Louis agreed. "Can you come over tomorrow with Zayn? Watch a movie or something" he asked tiredly.

It was dark outside as he looked out of the window. "Sure Loueh. I'll go to sleep now. I'm fuckin' tired." He laughed. "Same Neil, same. Good night honeybun" he smirked. "Good night babycakes" Niall laughed and hung up. 

***