Great

“Okay thanks”

After I hugged John I made my way straight to Hunter’s office knocked on the door twice while Roman went with Seth to the shield hide out room.

“Come in” I heard him yell.

When I walked in I see Dean sitting down on one of the chairs across from Hunters desk. I sat down on the other chair but now before moving my chair a little.

“What’s going on?” I looked at Hunter and back at John.

Hunter's POV

“What’s going on?” Allison asked worried while I just chuckled at her.

“Nothing bad just we have this new storyline with you and Dean you are going to be a couple. That is of course if its okay with you both?” I asked.

Dean and Allison just shook their heads yes. Great I knew they weren't gonna give me a problem. I grabbed a stack of papers from my desk and   handed it to them. Once I gave them it I told them to leave.

Allison's POV

As soon as we left Hunter’s office Dean was about to walk away from me when I stopped him by putting my hand on his wrist “wait can we talk?” I asked him.

“Yea what’s up?" He leaned against the wall and started playing with his hair.

“Look you haven’t talk to me ever since you found out about Roman and I. You make me feel like you don’t want anything to do with me” I was really hurt that he was acting this way.

I never thought that Jon would get this upset of Roman and I dating. He doesn't seem to be the jealous type and he has a girlfriend. I don't see a problem.

“Don’t feel that way. You both just caught me by surprise that’s all.” he stumbled over his words. I knew at that moment that he was lying because he always does that when he lies.

“Okay” I just let it go.

He would tell me whats going on at some point. I walked over to him and  hugged him really tight. He hugged me back the same way. I sighed it felt right to be in his arms. I didn’t want to let go but I didn’t have a choice.

“I have to get ready so I will see you later alright” I said as I walked away.

He yelled after me “remember this starts tonight."

“Yea I see you after I get dress” I said walked into the divas locker room to see all of the girls smiling at me weirdly.

“Okay what’s going?" I went into my gym bag and pulled out my wrestling gear just waiting for anyone to answer me.

“Oh nothing” the Bella twins said.

“Weird” I mumbled while going into the restroom. As soon as got ready I went to the shield secret hideout which really isn’t a secret hideout.
But hey if it works for them.

I walked into the room to see Roman on the floor doing push-ups. I decided to just sit on his back. He didn't pay no mind to me and just kept on doing it like I absolutely weigh nothing. 

“I’m not heavy?” I asked him.

“No not at all if you were I would have told you to move” he said.

“You won’t ever do that” I looked around the room to see Dean just walking out of the restroom with his gear on.

“Oh and why is that?"

“Because I am your girlfriend” I said as I got off of him.

“Oh and one more thing remember when I went to Hunter’s office” he shook his head “well I have a new story line and my boyfriend is going to be Dean."

“WHAT” I heard someone yell from across the room and of course it had to be Ashley.

She walked away mad expecting Dean to follow her but he didn’t he just looked at me and Roman and shrugged his shoulders. I laughed and looked at Roman.

He stopped doing push ups and made sure I move so I wouldnt fall. I sat down next to him. 

“Okay” he said as he kissed my cheek. For the next twenty minutes the guys and I were just talking until we got told to go to the gorilla.

I went to the gorilla looking over the script one last time and I didn’t notice I had to kiss Dean. Great I thought.  Now I am going to be nervous all I do is walk out there after they win and kiss him that can’t be too bad right?

After ten minutes the guys finally won. I waited for my cue to go out there and my music started playing. As soon as I walked out I hear the crowd cheering. I smiled and skipped down into the ring. As soon as I got in the ring I walked up to Dean and kissed him. It felt so right to kiss him and I knew at that moment he was always the guy I wanted I felt sparks and butterflies.

But he doesn’t feel the same for me after I pulled back.  I looked down that wasn’t a part of the script and I felt Dean put his hand under my chin and lifted my face up to look at him.

He kissed me again. At first I was shocked but I started kissing him back. That was until I got attacked from behind. Someone hit me in the back and on the head with a chair I fell to the ground and before I blacked out I saw who it was Ashley.

When I woke up I noticed that I am back at the hotel and is leaning on someone shoulder. I looked up and saw Roman. He looked down at me and smiled while turning off the TV. He turned to me.

“So” he said getting comfortable while looking at me “this is when we should be arguing for kissing Dean back a  second time."