chapter 1

Chrystal:

"Bitch where are you!" my father screamed. "here I am daddy"

Even if I was terrified of him I had to face him. When he turned and saw me he punched me right in the eye.

"ok bitch listen to me this is your new start and a new school. Rule number one no friend or any social life what so ever! Rule number two do good and I might reward you. Rule three do not speak to anybody unless it's a teacher! And rule number four... I execpt you to be here right after school, do the laundry, take care of Aaron and make diner and you know the rest right bitch!?" i just nodded.

He then pulled my hair and made me look at him, "i said... Right bitch?"  

"right dad" 

"Good now go wash the fucken dishses and go to sleep" he punched me one more time and left me.

For him, I'm his own personal punching bag. Why did he hate me! Ever since mom died he abuses!

I heard Aaron start to cry. I picked him up and rocked him. He was a beautiful baby. His hair was soft brown and his eyes where chocolate color that were just wanting to make me want to eat him( I'm joking).

After giving him his bottle and laying him down, I make sure he falls asleep before i continue to wash the dishes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke early today, I didn't want to look like crap. I applied a lot of make up to cover up my black eye. I also put on a baggy sweater with some loose pans. I didn't want anyone to see my eye like this so I put all of my front hair forward covering just that eye completely. After making up sure nobody could see anything, I left to school.

Aaron usually stays with dad and he just drops him off on day care, I pick him up when dad gets home.

I looked awful to be honest and always switching school was horrible.  

~*~*~*~*~*

"here sweety" the counter lady smiled at me and handed me my locker number and combination, my scheduel, and an ipad. Father had left a while ago so he doesn't know I have the ipad.

I just smiled and left to find my locker. Once I found it I shoved every single thing sorted everything out and got ready for second period. Damn this was gonna drag ass!

Jack:

"hey beautiful" said my brother to his mate. I was so jelouse, I haven't found my mate. It wasn't fair! But I mean the prophecy says that I will have the most powerful luna and that I will take over his position as alpha.

I dont really care I like my life, I mean come on four brothers and two sisters? How lonely can you get? Only four of us have mates.

My oldest brother name was Alex, and his mate name was Melinda. My second oldest brother name was blake and he was usually the badass with no found mate yet. My third oldest borther and sister names are stefan and nina they both have their mates( they are fraternal twins). My brosther's mate's name is Sky and my sister's mate's name is Tyler. Im the fourth oldest or dose that makes me the fifth? Anywhos my name is Jack I have no mate!

My little brother already found his mate! Not fair! Her name is candice and his name is Erik. My little sister, the smallest is four and she is also matless and her name is Veronica.

I really don't think she really cares about a mate because she is to young, but I do.

Anyways back to the world since I had totally soincked out about my sibilings.

"kids sit and eat" said our awesome mother.

~*~*~*~

Once we got to school we all went our seperate ways. Alex, and Blake are seniors. The twins are juniors, I'm a sophmore and Erik is a freshmen.