Waking up in an unknown place

Chrystal~

To be honest, I had the best sleep I had ever had in years! It smelled like peppermint and something else, the point is, it smelled so good.

I opened my eyes, I was in a white, creamy room. The sheets were creamy, and they were so warm and cozy!

I must be in heaven, it was quiet and peacefull maybe dying wasn't the worst thing that happened to me.

And the all of a sudden something moved behind me, pulling towards the object. And then everything came flooding back to me, last night, the wolf, woods!

I tried to pull away but it was so strong.

"Let me go!" it instantly released me and I landed on the floor with a huge 'thump'.

"oww" I rubbed my butt.

"Oh my god are you ok?" said Jack.

Wait why am I with jack? I crawled away fast as possible towards the window. Outside there was only forest.

"Chrystal are you ok?" ha! Am I ok?

"Umm, no? What happened yesterday?" he got off the bed and I saw his hot body. My jaw instantly fell to the floor, he had an 8 pack! His muscles very tonned, his skin very tan.

"Close your mouth honey, unless you want me to kiss yah"

I blushed deeply and glared at him, he just smirked.

"So what happened to me?" I asked, still glaring.

"Ok so I... Um... It's a long story" he looked undecided wether to tell me or not.

"Come on, tell me please!" I begged.

"No, I can't. I don't know if you turst me" he muttered.

I walked until, I was only a few inches away for his gorgeous face.

"Jack you don't understand! I've been tortured and ab..." I stopped oh my!

"I know, you were abuse, see you just don't trust me!" it was true, I mean I only trusted him to a certain extent.

"Jack, I do, but it's to some extent! Trust must be earned, not given away!"

"But you can trust me Chrystal!" he almost hissed in frustration.

"I'm sorry Jack, it's hard! You just don't understand!" I screamed with tears in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Chrystal" he said trying to hug me, but I pulled away.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me closer, he then lifted my chin with his hands.

"I'm sorry Chrystal, you are right, I need to earn your trust" I tried to look away but he lifted my chin again and left his hand there.

"Chrystal look at me, I promise, I'll do anything too gain your trust, and that I will be with you when ever you want me too. I will never leave your side, I'm here to stay, and I am being honest here"

He then looked at me right in the eye and said, "Chrystal, I don't know what your doing, but I'm falling for you, deeply, and nothing will ever change that" he then leaned forward, but I pulled away.

"Why Jack? Why do you love me? Haven't you seen me! I'm ugly, nobody likes me, and I will never be a perfect barbie doll" I said with tears streaming down my cheek.

"Why Jack? I like you too, but I know I don't deserve you! I'm ugly and I'm not popular, and I sure can't give you what other girl can" he looked at me and smilled.

"But I don't want what those fake barbie dolls have,i want you. With those fake fat boobs and ass, I don't want a one night stand, I don't care about popularity. Chrystal, how can you not see that your beautiful! I love the way your eyes light up the room! I could stare at them all day. I love the way your smile is so heart warming, it makes me want to hug you and never let go. I love how you smell like vanilla and wild berries!" at that I was astonished, those words, were the first words that I've been told too by a boy.

I was sobbing, that was so beautiful, almost like those romantic movies I use to watch when I was little and say 'eww'.

I huged him so thight, "I'm sorry Jack, I just need time, we have to take it slowly" he nodded.

"I'll do anything for you" he said kissing my cheek.

I told him everything I went through and how I had to take care of Aaron and how my father changed dramataclly. I told him how my mother left us and how hard it has been.

"I wish I could erease your memories, your so strong" he whispered. We were sitting in his large creamy sofa.

"Yeah,but at the same time I don't want to forget, maybe I diserved this" he lifted my chin, "Chrystal no one, absolutely no one diserves such a hard life"

"Why are you so nice too me?"

"Because... Your special to me and I bet too a hundred more people" he chuckled.

I giggled, "I am so not special!"

"Yes you are!" he then tickled and I flinched away.

"Wait, someone's ticklish?" he grinned evily.

"Oh no, no!" I screamed, I tried to runaway, but he was strong and gentle, so he wouldn't hurt me.

"No! Stop!... Please Jack... Can't... Breath!" he then let me go instantly, I almost fell, but Jack caught me... somewhat. We both fell, on the floor.

I looked at him and he looked right back, I couldn't stare away. He started to leaned in. Was I ready?

"Jack, I don't know how to kiss, I might be terrible" "Nonsense, you're perfect" he then finished leanning in until his lips lightly touched mine.

I copied what he was doing, the kiss was soft and passionate. After a couple of more seconds we pulled away.

"See you were great!" I blushed furiously.

"Your so cute" he whispered in my ear.

The moment didn't last long, because the main door was knocked.

Jack was hesitant, but he slowly got us onto the sofa. He left me there so he can go open the door.

I heard some whisperes, and dicided to check it out.

"Jack suus prope" (Jack it's almost time) time, for what?

"opus ad eam" (You need to find her) the voice continued.

"I already did and she's incredible!" I heard Jack's voice whisper back.

"Who is she? Will she be a good Luna? The queen, remember the prophecy?" I think he nodded. "Ok son see you, you have a week, we must see her" and with that he closed the door.