10.

I Love You by Chris Brown

Z A Y N

The next morning at work; I was busy working the cash register, Lilly was making the coffee and Selena was serving the customers who were seated. Niall was off today, lucky bastard. I didn't want to be here, especially not with Selena and Lilly here. Talk about hostility.

Selena still never answered my question on whether or not she wants to go on a date with me and I suppose it had something to do with this morning events.

Flashback

" Morning Zayn. " Lilly said with a smile, I was here earlier to open the store. She went to the back to put her stuff in her locker before coming back to the front with her apron.

She tied her hair in a messy bun before putting the hair net over it. " Morning Lil." I finally say with a soft smile.
She hugged me tightly before pulling away.

" So I'm going to this party this weekend and I was wondering if you wanted to come? " She asked. I wanted to say no because I don't want to party , I want to go on my date with Selena. But her big ocean blue eyes and her pouty lip was making it hard for me to do so.

I sighed heavily. " If I'm free I'll go. " I tell her honestly and she squeals happily, before leaving a lingering kiss on my cheek. Right when Selena walked in.

End of flashback

Selena hasn't talked to me since this morning and I feel so offended, but then again Lilly and Selena don't meet eye to eye. She's probably jealous? I mean, I definitely would be if she was going out with another guy because nobody can have her, not even Harry. And he meet her first.

All three of us were working our butt off, it was kind of hard for one of us to take a break, with all the customers here for the afternoon rush. I was so tired and drained from my lack of sleep.

The door to the store opened the bell over the door going off, indicating that yet another customer was here. I looked up to see a tall man with fair skin. He was in a sexy midnight blue suit with a black tie and shiny black dress shoes, dirty blonde hair that was gel down and bright light brown eyes. He was hot. Not to have a gay moment, but gesh, this man made me wet.

This business man was scanning the area, looking for someone maybe? He looked so familiar though, like I've seen him before. I examined his face as he approached the counter. That's Harry's boss.

" Justin Bieber. "

He smirked. " So you do remember me ? " He questioned impressed?

Suddenly he didn't make me wet, more like uninterested. I rolled my eyes. " Where's you wife, maybe she needs to be kissed my a real man again. " I said sassily.

His laugh was rich. Oh fuck. " A real man, owns his own business and is very powerful in getting what he wants, not a low life like you. " His comebacks were good.

I folded my arms. " Oh really ? Or does your wife want to be dick down by me to show you what a true man can do. " I smirk.

He growled angrily. Oh yeah I got under your skin. " Let me just get a medium mocha latte. " He ordered ignoring my last comment.