11

You and Dallon kept on talking. About life, about music, about family, about your childhood, you told funny stories, you told sad stories, and you really connected with each other. All that happened just before your food got to the table. You saw the waitress coming with the food, and in a child like manner you said,
"Yes! The food!" Dallon laughed and you and looked towards the waitress as she came closer with your meals.
"Here's the fettuccine Alfredo with (chicken/shrimp again you pick!) and here's the chicken Parmesan." She said and gave you the food, then walked away to attend to another table. You picked up your fork and took the first bite.
"Mm." You said upon taking your first bite of the delicious food.
"So I take it it's good?" Dallon said after taking a bite of his food.
"Very." You said with a smile.
"So, (y/n), am I really your guardian angel? Out of everyone you've met?" Dallon asked. You knew that he wasn't in doubt, you knew that he was just curious when he asked you this.
"Yes Dallon, you saved my life. You've been my guardian angel ever since I've seen you. I love you." You said with a smile.
"I hope you know that I'm so in love with you." Dallon said and gave you a smile.
You almost teared up. Loving someone and being in love with someone are two completely different things. Loving someone is the relationship you have with family and friends. You love them. Being in love with someone is when you are in a relationship with them and you know that they are the one. You knew Dallon was the one, and now you know that he thinks your the one.
"I'm so in love with you too." You said as grabbed his hand. You couldn't help it as you teared up. This man has helped you in so many ways and you never wanted to give him up. Giving him up, or having him give you up would kill you inside. It would break your heart and your soul and you would never be the same. It would feel like being homeless all over again. You would feel lost and worthless. As you both looked down to take a bite of your food, Dallon didn't realize that you were still crying. He looked up and saw tears still dripping off your cheeks.
"Don't cry (y/n.)." He said and wiped your tears. This man was your true love, and you needed him in your life. You didn't just need him in your life, you needed him for you to live.