He's my master~imagine 1~

Y/n's pov
I am sitting on the couch , watching fifty fades of grey . I'm so horny right now . I'm only in my bra and panties because my boyfriend , Justin told me that when he gets home he wants to find me like that. He is at the club right now with Ryan , Fredo and Chaz .
Oh I forgot to tell that my and Justin's sex life is the best . For this week's role play , Justin Is gonna be my master and I am his sex slave . I'm not allowed to go out of the house without his permission . I'm not allowed to touch myself without permission also I have to wear a bra and panties only when we are at home . I suddenly slide my hand inside my panties as I watch . Time passes by and I check the time to see its 3 am . I close my eyes and start to finger myself and then I paused the movie . I add two more fingers and start going faster . I start to moan loud . I didn't even notice Justin was standing there until he cleared his throat . "Ju- master I'm sorry please " I don't want him to punish me because he will whip my ass . It hurts as fuck I don't really find anything pleasuring in it . "Go upstairs right now you dirty little slut" I quickly got up and turned around and he smacked my ass so hard which made me cry out , and run upstairs as fast as I could. I went to our playroom . And waited there . Justin would never hit me except during our playtime / role play . And the only thing that would hurt me is him spanking me. He enjoys doing it so I let him . I was interrupted by the door slamming open. I didn't look up knowing its Justin and I also want to look sorry .
"Bend over the bed my slut" he says "yes master " I say back and do as told . He cuffs my hands and legs to the bed . He walks away and comes back with some stuff . He takes off his belt and walks back over to me and rips  my panties and rubs my butt cheeks and says  " i need u to count every time I whip this ass of yours and thank me. Understand bitch?" I whimper and say "yes master"
(Sorry u just want to sneeze

😧
😮
😣
😫
😖
Aaaaaaaashewwwww
Done🤓😎😀)
WHIP!
I let out a  loud scream "o-o-one sir"
WHIP!! I start crying 😭 and Justin immediately unties you and says "shh babygirl I'm sorry I just- I'm sorry baby, but it's okay I will rub your butt cheeks later. It's okay" i cry into his chest and say " d-daddy it hurts " that's what I actually call Justin "alright let's go I'll rub my baby's ass right now and then we can watch movies okay?"
"Okay daddy"
I started this thing right now . my other books are discounted  for a while so... I'm sorry but I'm taking first two requests but they have to be dirty
For requesting :
Daddy kink or no ?
Name
Hair colour / tall or short
Eyes colour
Sex type
How u want it