chapter one

Hey guys! So the girl in the story is one of my favorite youtubers (laurenbeautyy) she's awesome!! Her name is Lauren Curtis, so go search her up on YouTube and watch her videos because she's amazing and beautiful. Annasophia Robb is Michelle (she is gorgeous!) and Amber is Lucy Hale [just saying, the characters in the story have nothing to do with the actual person in real life, so yeah] thanks!

- jasmine

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~ Chapter 1 ~

Madison's POV

"Maddie! Wake up we're gonna be late for our first class!" My best friend, Michelle, yelled just as I was waking up.

I groaned and rolled out of bed. That's when it hit me, today's the first day of my last year of college.

I'm excited and worried at the same time because of the assignments and grades but I'm excited because next year I'm gonna pursue my dream in becoming a professional make-up artist.

I know, that instead of going to college, you're supposed to go to beauty school if you want to become a make-up artist but, my parents really wanted me to get a degree.

I put on some skinny jeans and toms. I looked through my closet but couldn't find a top, so I borrowed one of Michelle's, I'm sure she won't mind.

I picked out one of her oversized knitted sweaters and since I was already gonna be late, I just threw up my hair into a ponytail and applied some foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and some lipgloss.

Michelle was standing by the door waiting for me. As I walked towards her to grab my bag, she looked at me and her eyes widened.

"I LOVE THAT SWEATER ON YOU, ITS SO CU--" She furrowed her eyebrows together, "wait is that mine?" She asked.

"Uh yeah, I thought you wouldn't mind, sorry." I responded.

"No, don't worry about it." she smiled sweetly.

I smiled back, "Thanks, now let's get going, don't wanna be late."

We made our way through the halls, going to our first class.

We had our first two classes together and sadly, the rest of our classes weren't together.

But, I have all the same classes except for my last one, with Harry Styles.

My crush since my first year of college.

He never really noticed me, but in my mind I'd like to think he does.

His dark curly hair, and green emerald irises. He has a girlfriend and she is a snobby rich, mean girl that has nothing better to do than make everyone feel bad about themselves to make herself feel better. Her name is Amber.

As I walked into my class with Michelle right next to me, we sat in the back. Harry and Amber sat in front of us. Amber has been a bully to me for as long as I can remember because we went to the same, preschool, elementary school, middle school, high school, and college.

She always try's to beat me at everything. She looked back at me and smiled the most fake smile i have ever seen. She turned Harry to face her and pecked his lips, never taking her eyes off of me.

I looked over at Michelle and she gave me a sympathetic smile. Of coarse she knows about Harry, she's my best friend, I tell her everything.

Amber turns around to face the front of the classroom, we still have 10 minutes until class starts.

Amber got up from her seat and grabbed her purse before telling Harry that she was going to use the restroom. Harry nodded and gave her a small smile.

Harry must've noticed that Amber was looking at me while she kissed him, because he turned around.

He said, "Hello, um, I'm sorry about Amber. You know how she can be, because you've known her for so long."

"H-how do you uh, know that I um, know her?" I asked him stuttering because of my nervousness.

"She told me all about you, but I'm pretty sure you're not as bad as she described you to be." He chuckled.

"Yeah." I laughed lightly.

Michelle just stared at us the whole time and smiled like a kid waking up on Christmas morning.

"Harry" he stuck his hand out for me to shake.

"Madison, but you can call me Maddie" I shook his hand, and I felt goosebumps rise onto my skin.

"Maybe we could hang out some time." Harry said and winked.

I blushed a deep red as he turned to look at the front of the classroom.

Michelle grabbed my hand and pulled me to the corner of the classroom.

"Did that just happen?!" She asked and scream-whispered.

"Uh yeah, I think it just did." I said in an equally as excited tone.

"We gotta talk after class! What did the wink mean?" She asked.

"I don't know, let's talk at lunch class is starting any minute. " I replied.

We walked back to our seats and realized that Amber returned.

I opened up my binder that was already on my desk, to get out a piece of paper, to write down notes and just as I was opening it, a piece of paper fell out.

I picked it up and on the piece of paper it said "call me ;) 818-794-6023"

oh my...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

hope you guys like chapter 1! I'll try to update on Friday, since tomorrow is Thanksgiving. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!