chapter 2 ~ part 1

~ Chapter 2 - Part 1 ~

Madison's POV

I couldn't believe the piece of paper I was holding in my hand. Harry Styles' phone number.

As I walked to the café across the street, I kept staring at it. I'm meeting Michelle to talk to her about the wink, wait til' I tell her about the phone number.

I search the café for Michelle until I spot her in a booth all the way at the back of the small shop.

I walk over to her and as she see's me, her hazel eyes light up.

"So....tell me EVERYTHING. Did you see him for the rest of the day? Wait, of coarse you did, you have most of your classes with him. Anyway, did he talk to you again? Did he wink again? Do you think he likes you?" She let out a breath after her going about 10 seconds of talking at the speed of light.

She flooded me with questions. "Calm down, Shelly!" I loved calling her Shelly, that was my favorite nickname for her.

"I have to tell you something..." I trailed off.

"WHAT?!" She yelled and almost everyone in the café looked at us, including this old woman, giving us disapproving stares.

"Okay I opened up my binder, and I found this piece of paper from Harry." I showed her the paper and her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

I waved my hand in front of her face as she stared at the note.

"You have to call him!" She says.

"Yeah but I don't know what I'm gonna say." I say with a hint of nervousness in my voice.

We just sat there for about 5 minutes drinking our coffee's that we had ordered and my phone rang.

I looked at the caller I.D and it said 818-794-6023, it looked quite familiar, so I looked at the note and it read the same number.

'Its Harry' I mouthed to Michelle. I'm not quite sure why I tried to keep quiet, but I just did.

'Answer' she mouthed back, waving at my phone.

I answered with a bit of hesitation.

"Hello?" I said.

"Yeah, uh hi, it's Harry." He replied.

"Yeah I see that." I laughed lightly.

He chuckled.

"Well I wanted to know if, uh, you'd like to come to my dorm Friday night for a party." He said.

"Um I think I can go, who's going?" I asked.

"It's gonna be Amber, me obviously, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis."

I'm not quite sure who Zayn, Liam, and Louis were. But I'm guessing that they're his friends.

"Sure, can I bring Michelle?"

"Yeah no problem, see ya there. "

"Bye" I said and hung up the phone.

"So what was that about?" Michelle looked at me intently.

"Harry asked me if I wanted to go to a party at his dorm on Friday night." I smiled.

"Oh my gosh, we have to go! I hope Niall's gonna be there." She said excitedly.

"Yeah he is gonna be there, Harry told me." I smiled as I watched her face light up with excitement.

Michelle has had a crush on Niall since middle school. They've talked once in a while but never anything too serious. I'd always tell her that he liked her because of the way he looks at her when she's not looking. But, Michelle being Michelle, she didn't believe me.

"Really?" She beamed.

"Yeah." I couldn't help but smile at how excited she was.

"Then let's go to the store to pick out some outfits!" She said smiling ear to ear.

Harry's POV

I walked into my dorm, and I was thinking about her again. Madison. She's beautiful. Damn, her blue eyes just light up the room when she walks in.

I called her and asked her to go to the party.

After my phone call with her, I checked my missed calls. I have 7 missed calls from Niall, because he won't stop talking about Madison's friend, Michelle. He has liked her since the first year of college and since then, he hasn't stopped talking about her.

I heard a knock at the door, and as I walked over to the door, I knew it would be Amber.

But to my surprise, when I opened the door, it wasn't Amber. It wasn't any of my friends.

Its the girl that I have a MAJOR crush on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for not updating when I promised I would!!! I do have a good reason, but it's kinda personal, so please vote and read. Thanks!