Walter Axel

Wilburs eyes drained from staying up to late that night.
He hadn't even remembered taking his eyes off the sunset, heck all he remembered was Captain Cobalt rushing out to him on the deck. Then it all came back.
The mermaid with her scabbed and scrapped tail. Her telling him she needed his help. But how could it be real?
'Mermaids!' He softly chuckled to himself, 'how stupid of me thinking there would be a mermaid?'.
He rose from is dirty hammock, rubbing his eyes. Wilbur was always a early riser as the crew were still asleep. He slowly tiptoed to the balcony and watched the sun rise.
That was untill a rough finger tapped him on the back. "Good morning" A grumbly voice said.
Startled, Wilbur spun around in an instant. He realized it was Walter Axel, one of Captain Cobalts Boatswain. He'd heard of him and seen him before, but never dared to talk to him. Anyone loyal to Captain Cobalt everyone feared and never gets to close. But yet, the mate still had a few friends.
The man had long stark blonde hair, pale skin and dark green eyes. He wore a white button-up with the sleeves rolled up, black pants, and black boots.
He stood right there in front of Wilbur for the very first time.
Wilbur, startled by the sudden question, side glanced at the captains assistant, tucked his stained white collared shirt in and finally spit out, "G-Good morning, sir!"