Chapter 18: Ending

*Forewarning This is the final chapter*
Thank you for reading our book. We love you. And don't worry, we will write more books!
💖💖💖💖💖
Karlies P.O.V
"Karlie...we found him." John said slowly opening my bedroom door. I took a deep breathe and we walked out. Piper is by my side emidietly. "Now, Karlie..you need to sit down..before I tell you who it is." John said. I give him a confused look. "Who? Who was it?" I said. "Your..dad." he said. I'm so hurt, so confused, so much in disbelief. "He thought that if he killed girls your age in your home town, you and your mom would come back...but it didn't work. He noticed you getting closer to me, Toby, Piper and drew that he had to scare you." He said. A shiver went up my back and the salty tears threatened to spill over...I begin to cry.."don't worry. He is on trial tomorrow. Hes not getting past that jury." He said confidently, standing up to hold me.

6 months later...
Karlies P.O.V
"Here we are.." my mother's voice said happily, taking her hands away from my eyes. The sun suddenly blinded me. But after a few seconds, a beautiful new house stood in front of me. I smile and turn around to see my family. There perfect smiling faces. Together. This would make a great picture. "Hey Karlie! Happy birthday!" Drew said jogging from across the street. Matt following. He came straight in for a hug. I could feel John's eyes piercing through Drew's back. I smiled at the realization. Today was my 16th birthday and I get hugs from my boyfriend? Its to good to be true. "Well we have a sweet 16 to attend to!" My mother squealed.
My party was great. My mom and john gave me $200. And Piper got me a silver bracelet, matching hers. And Drew gave me a necklace with diamond encrusted jewels equalling a heart. I'm glad everything is back to normal...