*~Chapter 1~*

-Narrator-
      "Ugh that boat ride was completely awful!" Natsu complained making both Erza and Lucy much angrier seeing they had to deal with him on the ship.
      "Well maybe you should have thought of that before suggesting an ISLAND RESORT!" Erza yelled, Natsu of course shut up, Erza is really the only person who can shut his trap with just words.
     Of course the boat ride would be more pleasant if it weren't scolding hot outside. In fact it was so hot Juvia went into the water to cool off, in doing so she became one with it and Gray is still trying to find her...
     "Well, we should have fun while we're here! It's only a week!" Lucy said reassuringly.
     "Well a week full of Natsu and Gray trying to kill each other. Not to mention Gajeel." Levy popped in.
     "Where even i-"
     "Try not to set the hotel on fire flames!"
     "You better hope we're not sharing a room!"
Gajeel and Natsu were standing near Gray trying to fish Juvia out with a bucket.
      "NATSU! STOP EMBARRASSING ME!" Lucy yelled, Natsu of course usually listens to Lucy no matter what, so he decided to leave the fight for later when the girls weren't so angry at them.
       "GOTCHA!" Gray yelled from feet away, Juvia proceeded to get out of the bucket and grab his arm in a death grip.
     "Looks like I'll be having some
competition! DONT LOOK AT MY GRAY~SAMA!" Juvia looked directly at Lucy seeing she strongly thought they were 'love rivals'.
     "No matter, while you all get sorted I'll look at who is sharing a room."
The list looked something like this:

   Natsu & Lucy

    Levy & Gajeel

     Erza & Jellal

    Gray & Juvia

Made By: Mirajane, the rooms are booked in your names so you can't change them! Have Fun!

"WHO LET MIRA MAKE THE LISTS!" Gray yelled, everyone knows she picks people in the guild to be together, it's obvious who she thinks should be a couple.

"Well we can't change it now. Let's go to our rooms, it's super hot out here!"
"Alright!!"

Note:
Normally it would be Lucy POV or any girl but yeah just an FYI