Such A Clutz

Hey, my names Jade and this is the very first love/romance story I've ever written. Please if you like it vote if not leave a comment on how I can improve it..... Thanks for reading❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{ Maya's P.O.V }
"Ummph" I muttered under my breath as I ran into a hard surface and my butt made contact with the floor. Looking up I looked at what I had run into or rather who. As my gaze slowly moved up strong muscular legs, a toned and brawny chest and large broad shoulders came into view. Slowly moving my gaze up again I looked into beautiful bright baby blue eyes rimmed with fringed jet black lashes. The James Lewis looked back at me with his beautiful blue locked on my dull emerald green ones. He shocked me by jutting his hand in my direction and muttering apologies. I hesitantly took his hand and was lifted effortlessly from the ground. He glared at laughing onlookers and their laughing immediately ceased. I thanked him for his help and turned to walk away. I squeaked when I felt a hand grab my wrist so I wheeled around to come face to face with James and he said "what's your name?" His voice sending shivers down my spine and making my heat thump  hard up against my ribs. I weakly replied "Maya, my name is Maya" then quickly turned and walked away leaving him standing there with a curious smirk on his beautiful face.