Chapter 1// Imma Sassy Bitch

Let's get this straight, I am one sassy bitch who is not afraid to tell the truth. But just because i’m sassy and really sexy does not mean I am not smart! I attend Harvard University, I know I know, why the hell is someone so crazy and swears so much in Harvard? Well let me tell you where it all began. Lets start where it all began, Senior year in High-School.

“Hey Katie!” I shout across the hall to my best friend waving like a physco. She runs with a big smile on her face and jumps to give me a big hug! “OMG Holly! Dude, I just found the hottest person ever!”, I question “Who?” “His name is Connor Franta! Hot youtuber!”. I really never thought about youtube at that point, I was more focused on my studies and procrastination on tetris. I reply “Well ok? I will go search him up”, before Katie replied. Guess who comes over? Mackenzie Gerfield, that little slut needs to leave this school. One, she is a dramatic whore. Second, she is probably one of the ugliest girls in the world, sucks for her in my opinion. Lastly, she thinks she actually has friends? They all hate her. “Hey Holly” MaKenzie smiles. “Hi.” I mumble to her, “Im having a graduation party and your invited”, she hands me the invitations and it has glitter all over with a graffiti font. She storms away with her three little followers “Chloe, Courtney, and Jessica”. I comment “That little slut is going to get revenge for being a whore”, Katie replies “Oh Holly, I love you”, “Seriously, why does she want to be my friend! She knows I hate her!”. I know what I am going to do at that party, and it will be pure evil. That little whore is going down once and for all, and her little bitches too.