got my drunk self on

Chapter 2. got my drunk sELF on.

I have no fucking clue why I am going to this party! I swear it going to be filled with farting elephants, and shitty poisonous food and pool where girls are trying to secretly look hot with the pizza-rolls on their stomach. Thats right! PIZZA ROLLS! FAT FAT FAT. I really will just be chilling and fucking her world up, which literally is easy shit for me! I grabbed a sexy tight dress and put on slutty make-up just for this special occasion. Like this is going to be perfect! Its 5 pm and I am waiting for the party to come, because it makes me feel so happy that I could ruin someones life so easily! Aren’t you proud of me? Oh you don’t need to reply, I know you are! Or your like “That crazy bitch”, but psh no-one thinks that?

The party was finally here and it is crazy, drunk people here and there but I am looking for Mackenzie and her boyfriend “Sam” were here. See, all I needed to do was get Sam to make out with me and for Mackenzie to see it! I am not afraid to be a slut! SUCKS FOR PEOPLE WHO CARE! I needed to talk to Jessica to go get Courtney to talk about stuff, to get Sam! I run over to Jessica “Hey Jessica, Courtney wants to talk to you” She replies “About WAAATTTT?” Either she is really drunk or she has a really bad shitty breath for some reason. She goes to grab Courtney and they dance. I know this is the perfect time for me to go sweep Sam so I run towards Sam, and say “Hey Sam, follow me?” he follows me into the closet and whispers “What are we doing here?” I reply “hold on” and grab his hands at place them on my boobs, he says “woo, what are these?”, I whisper “Squeeze them and you will know what”, he squeezes the boobs for a bit and just in time, Mackenzie happens to need her coat while he is TOUCHING MY BOOBS and she screams “SAM WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING” he jumps up and says “NOTHING, I SWEAR IT WAS NOTHING. ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE” Mackenzie screams “YOU THINK I BELIEVE THAT SHIT. THATS THE LINE FOR EVERYTHING ‘ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE’” she shuts the door and I can hear her crying, she runs to go get Courtney with Jessica and I sneak up following them. I overhear Courtney screaming at Jessica and Mackenzie and suddenly Courtney decides to do the best thing ever.